Part 1

It was the day of my 16th birthday that I decided that I should take a decision about what I could do for the rest of my life. 

I practiced gymnastic since I was 4 and for a long time I worked hard because I wanted to be an olympic champion, but then I discovered acting; at first it was just a game but then I found out how amazing and fun it is; how much I enjoy it, travelling around the world, meet new people everyday. 

So right then the birthday party started and my mom and friends were waiting in front of the cake with candles I stated: " I have my wish to make: from now on I want to be an actress for the rest of my life!"

Woows echoed around the room while my mom was looking at me, kinda freeze but proud, hugging me and saying "my little young woman". 

By the time I took my decision, school took second place, since I am an A Student , I asked my school if I could take extra courses so I could get my diploma soon.  While I was studying hard, I was also looking for more auditions and new more roles to play. Finally I had chance to find a new role, it was very different from all the other movies I made, nor that I did teenage or comedy movies, they were pretty tough too but this one was more..adult.

The plot of the movie is about a young girl  (me) who runs away from her abusive father, so, inspired by her English Teacher and his lectures, one day she takes the gut to run away forever.