«Shy! Oliver x Reader» What an adorable friend you are!

(reader flirts with Ollie and Ollie gets flustered uvu requested by poopsipie  :D. The reader is gender neutral,btw :'). also the reader isn't above 13 since ollies 12/13 so. yeah.)
------------

-(y/n) POV-
I walk down the paved streets,looking for a certain house I know all too well. Who's house you ask? Why my beloved Oliver of course! What an adorable sailor he is! After we met in 2nd Grade,we have been talking everyday ever since. I like to flirt with him occasionally, since he gets so cute when he's shy. After finally getting to his house, I ring the doorbell. The door chimes a 'Ding Dong' Sound. After a few seconds,I was greeted by a familiar voice. "Hi (y/n)! How are you today?" He asks in his regular cheerful voice. "I just came by to see your pretty face!" I flirted. "Oh..W-why thank you, (Y-y/n)" He shyly said.

"You're so cute when you're flustered!" I winked. His face was redder then a cherry when he said "Th-thank you!" He exclaimed. He was struggling to cover his blushing cheeks. I pulled him into a hug, "Why aren't you just the most adorable living thing ever! You're voice is sweeter then chocolate!" I complimented. "I-i don't know how many times I can keep saying thank you! I am very happy that you think that of me!" He thanked. I took off his hat and ruffled his hair. "Well why wouldn't I compliment you,Ollie? You're just the cutest person ever! You're hair is so soft and fluffy, I could practically sleep on it!" He had a smile on his flustered face. "Th-that's enough (y/n)! You've complimented me so much,I'm running out of things to reply with!" He blushed. "Ollie dear, I'm just getting started! Let's go into your house,they're about to start the (favorite show) marathon!" "Oh my goodness! I almost forgot!" He face palmed. He ran into the house,and he switched on the T.V. just as the theme song was starting.

"Thanks for reminding me (y/n)! I would've missed it if it weren't for you!" Oliver said,relieved. "I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I replied. "However,I would miss it for you.". Upon hearing that,He blushed a light pink and said "Let's j-just start the marathon.

After the marathon,I noticed that Oliver fell asleep on the couch. Well,it was understandable since they were all re-runs. Aftee I saw him sleeping,I grabbed a blanket and a pillow from his room. I put the pillow under his head, And I put the blanket over him. I left a post it note on his head saying 'You fell asleep during the marathon so I got you a blanket and a pillow <3'. After that, I kissed his forehead and muttered "Good night,you adorable dork.".

--------
Sorry if there are typos/grammar mistakes! I'm busy tomorrow so I tried to get this out as soon as I could unu. I hope you enjoyed it though! I also have a Mayu X reader planned uvu