Eternal Love

Maiyra's POV

I had been falling in for Rehan. Whenever he came late from work I was not able to sleep. Anxiety also captured me. Bad thoughts came in my mind. After our beautiful date I thought something will change. I saw care in his eyes then. But the rude he is back again because of his financial loss. Is money everything? Even Mighty than LOVE...
After he lost the project from the Adams he is upset although he knows the truth. The small daily tortures that he gives me have made my life tough.
The depressing part is that after knowing about Drew and the entire truth about Max, he distance himself from me. Although Drew gets all his love.
Amidst my thoughts the doorbell rang and got up to open expecting Rehan.
'Hey Barbie doll!', it was Vishal, Tara and Max. Drew ran along to give a tight hug to them. It brought a pleasing smile on my face.
'Expecting Rehan? ' Max interrupted me. I nodded a no.
' We have a news for both of you', Tara popped in. She gave cheesy looks. Vishal joined, ' Darling now stop making them anxious and blurt it.'

Just then Rehan entered with same tired face.' Here comes Maiyra's Sweety. ' Max spoke with sarcasm and every laughed. Drew ran towards him and yeah! Finally he smiled. I gave him a quick glance and her eyes met. I smiled but got no reply.
I ignored it and asked Tara,' So what's the news?'
' Hmmm... So the thing is that I, Vishal and Max have plannned a vacation to London .'

Everyone else cheered expect me and Rehan. Rehan hated taking holidays. He is such a workaholic.
Drew rejoiced on hearing that.
'So you all have to join us. We will be going to all the amazing places.
All of together so much fun.

"Sorry I can't come", OMG I and Rehan said it together. Vishal gave a weirdly look, 'So you two have to ruin all our plans.'
Drew prompted,' Mom Dad I want to go please. '
I said, ' Ofcourse sweetie, you and your dad can go along as I am not fond of travelling.' Actually I love to travel but I was in no mood to go with Rehan along with his glum face. ' But Maiyra, last month you said you like to explore new places and would like to go with Rehan. This is perfect, now Drew is also there.'
' Yes, Barbie doll likes to travel. In college we went to many trips', Oh Vishal, why he speaks at the wrong time. Rehan gave a quick look. Drew popped, "Yes Mom it ll be too much fun."
'' Rehan you are coming and that's final, Okay '' Max said.
'' No Max I can't, work load is too much and after I lost my project the stakes are risky. ''
Rehan gave a look to me. I felt like crushing. My heart became heavy.

'' Of course Drew can go with you and if Maiyra wants she too can go. I can live alone. Please don't force me. '' he leaves to his room.
Everyone was astonished. Max broke the silence,'' Look guys we are not cancelling our plans because of that nerd. Maiyra you and Drew can come along. Just leave him alone. ''
That's what I can't do.

' No guys, you all carry on. I ll stay back. Drew will come for sure. '
Drew started jumping with excitement. The planing was in process and the date of departure was two weeks later. After explaining me they all left. I had to pack things for Drew. I don't know where Rehan was. I put Drew on bed and went to our bedroom. Mosty Rehan did not had dinner with us except on Sundays, but I made it a point to ask him, which anyways was always a no.
He was sitting at the edge of the bed and working on his laptop. I asked him, 'Will you have your dinner?'
' No I had my dinner. Did you had your's? If not then too I don't care.'
Typical Rehan. I did not care either so I ignored it, and went to bed.

Suddenly, I felt a strong arm surrounding my waist. In a second I was on the bed and Rehan on me. Only few distance away. " Why didn't you answer me?" he roared. I meeked, " Do you really care? "
" Don't torture yourself. Okay! I am behaving like this still you care. Why don't you eat alone? Don't you see that I don't give a damn. ''
" I don't prefer eating alone. Now if you don't mind I like sleeping alone.''
I turn him aside and slept with tears on my cheeks. I know he was watching me but I really didn't care.