O N E

The sun was showing its dominance to the people in Brighton.

Felix, or better known as Pewdiepie, was just on his computer just as usual and bored. He was playing The Impossible Game. Again.

He sighed as there was nothing much to do. Shoot a video? But what would be the content?

"Marzia, do you have any idea about a video?" He called out to his girlfriend.

"..." Marzia replied, but since her voice is so high, she can barely be heard.

"Whaaaaaat?" Felix called out again, and the Italian girl peeked into his office.

"I said none. Why don't you play a game? Just for so, you know, a video."

"Good point." The Swede replied, as he thought about something. "Play with me?" He showed the screen.

"Sorry Felix, I'm busy. Invite Ken?" Marzia suggested, and Felix smiled while continuing to play.

"Good suggestion. Would you mind if I also call PJ and...Jack?" He asked her. "Oh shit, Edgar is pulling..."

Marzia was shocked, Felix barely asks.

"Marzia?" Felix asked as he picked up Edgar. "Why did you tug on meeee?" He asked, shaking the pug back and forth.

"Oh, sorry. Just shocked because you barely ask me about your decisions." The Italian girl replied and giggled.

Felix gave her a questioning look. "Is that supposed to be an insult?"

Marzia gave no response as she smiled and left. The Swede was confused about her actions, and he just stared at Edgar.

"I was so close to beating my high score! Only one percent! What have you done, Edgarrrr?"

The pug didn't reply, as expected. Felix did the face he made while saying "Hah" as he put the pug down. (A/n: Pewd's expressions are really hard to describe.)

"Well, I guess I'll just call those guys." As he was about to go on Skype, there was somebody who held his shoulders, doing a jumpscare on him.

"Din javla fitta!" He exclaimed, and the said person laughed. There appear to be two more.

"You're such a pussy, Felix!" The scarer said in an Irish accent, and Felix immediately recognized him.

He looked behind him and saw PJ, Ken and Jack. "Yo."

"So this is what Marzia was planning, huh?"

"Well, Marzia called, saying that you have been doing nothing but sit on that computer all day." PJ explained.

"And you haven't posted a video for 2 weeks!" Ken added.

"So get off that butt and let's start shooting a video! Like a boss!" Jack exclaimed with excitement.

"So what are we playing?" Ken asked as he bent down to get Edgar. He carried the pug.

"I don't know, you guys just suddenly appeared. I wasn't expecting anyone to come." Felix shrugged while continuing to play The Impossible Game, ignoring the other three.

"Seriously Pewds? The Impossible Game?" PJ asked, getting Maya who just ran in the office. "Wait, why are the pugs here?"

"Marzia brought them along."

"Seriously Felix? You can't get through that map? You're such a noob!" Jack laughed, teasing him.

"Shut up, Jack. I'd like to see you do better." Felix shot back, challenging him.

"It's on, bruh." Jack leaned forward, taking the controller and playing the game.

PJ and Ken ignored them as they were amused by the pugs.

In less than five minutes, Jack finished the map in only two attempts. Felix was confused.

"How did you...?"

"Hah! Eat that! You can kiss me, Felix!" The Irish said proudly, but he didn't realize what he said, until the next few seconds.

"Okay." Felix replied bluntly while shrugging, and kissed Jack for five seconds, on the lips.