Brunch

Three days passed since.. well the punishment. Robert (it's sounds weird when I call him that) was never home, always out for work and then out for pleasure.
I had been closed in that mansion for 5 days. Needless to say I was bored out of my f*cking mind and my friends kept asking what happened to me.
I had started new hobbies, but I sucked at every one of them. So I had taken on smoking, just to have something to do.
At first Robert gave me 1 or 2 from his pack, but then he came back every night with a new pack just for me.
When I woke up Saturday, it was already 12 pm.
I sighed, knowing that my friends had gone out the night before to get shit faced and I was.. well.. a prisoner.
I got up from my bed, grabbing the pack of cigarettes from my dresser.
I put one of them in my mouth, looking around for my lighter but I couldn't find it. As I was getting up from the bed to look for it the door opened.
He looked at me, then walked closer to me and lit my cigarette

"Thanks" i whisperedHe was dressed in a suit (like always) but this time he didn't have his tie on or his jacket"So

He was dressed in a suit (like always) but this time he didn't have his tie on or his jacket
"So.. you wanna go out today?" He said to me.
I was surprised.
"Yes oh my god. My friends invited me to this club and I-"
He shook his head, sitting next to me on the bed
"I meant with me." He said
"Oh" I whispered, looking at the cigarette between my fingers.
I really didn't want to go out with him.. I felt like it would definitely make me let go of my old life and I didn't want that..
I felt like it was all a bad dream and sooner or later I would wake up in my old room with Cindy sleeping soundly in my arms.
But sometimes I looked at him when he wasn't looking and maybe this feeling started growing inside me, the feeling that he wasn't as bad as I thought he was.
"Alethea?" He said, catching my attention, I looked into his warm eyes
"Yes sir?"
"Are you fine with going out for lunch?"
I shrugged
"Speak please" he ordered
"You decide, sir"
He sighed, looking at me.
He put one hand on my neck, brushing his fingers on my collarbone, then he lowered his lips to my skin.
He brushed my neck with his lips, making me have goosebumps. He left a light kiss on my collar bone and then he looked at me again
"Where would you wanna go?"
I was still speechless from the sweetness with which he kissed me two seconds before
"I-I don't know many places sir"
He nodded and grabbed my hand in his, bringing it up to his lips and kissing my knuckles
"Do you think I'm a monster?" He whispered getting closer to my ear
I stiffened
"I don't really know you that well"
"What do you want to know?" He said
"What do you do for a living?"
"It's complicated" he said, so I nodded and dropped it
"Any other things?"
I nodded, looking up to him
"How many women.. have you used those things on.. the things in that room?" I said, my voice light
His jaw tightened
"A few"
I nodded
"Does it scare you?" He says sweetly
"Kinda, sir"
His features got sweeter
"Why?"
I thought the answer was obvious, but I didn't want to give one of my sarcastic remarks because I knew there would be consequences
"I don't like.. being hit.. or you know.. I don't like pain"
He smiled lightly
"It can be fun" he said
I shrugged
Then his face got harder
"I heard you last night. What you were saying.. yelling.." he said and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion
"You were having a sex dream, and my name kept escaping your lips" he said, suffocating a smirk
"No I wasn't" I said in disbelief
He laughed
"Yes you were"
Then I remembered. I did have a dream.. about him and me..
"Are you attracted to me, Alethea?"
He said, but I could keep his eye contact, so I looked down
"Look at me. Now" he ordered
I looked at him, and slowly moved my head up and down
A smirk appeared on his lips and he lowered his lips to mine, biting my lower lip. I tasted blood as he moved down to my neck, then to my collar bone leaving small light kisses.
His hands gripped the end of my t-shirt and he raised it, uncovering my stomach and my hips. His hands went up more, raising the shirt almost uncovering my chest.
I stiffened and pulled back.
He looked at me
"I-I'm sorry " I said
I've never been so shy.. but with him it was different
"What?" He asked me, his hands holding my hips firmly
"I don't feel.. comfortable.. with my body" he looked down at my shirt, then at me again.
He sighed
"Get dressed, I'll take you out for lunch" then he stood up and left.
I felt terrible. Even though I didn't even  want to be in that damn place with him, I didn't want him to think I was awful looking..
He was rich and beautiful, I knew he had relationships with gorgeous women.
I was too terribly normal.
I got up and looked in my suitcase for something to wear.
I put on a normal t-shirt with a short skirt, boots and a long jeans jacket.
I looked in the mirror, my hair was a mess. So I braided it and was ready to go.
I grabbed my phone, my cigarettes and walked out the door.
He was downstairs, his back leaning on the counter.
He was holding a mug of coffee.
"Ready?" He said eyeing me carefully.
I nodded biting my lip.
He was handsome. He wasn't so tall but he wasn't that short either. He had big manly shoulders and a toned body. His butt was popped out and firm.
His face was stern and severe, but there were moments when it was serene. When his eyes got sweeter and facial expression changed.
"Let's go" he said, grabbing his jacket and his keys from the counter.
When he opened the door and I followed behind him my eyes stared burning for the bright light of the sun.
It had been 5 long days of artificial lights and darkness.
We got in his Audi and he started driving.
"Could.. could we turn on the radio?" I said in a small voice. He turned to me and nodded his head.
I reached out and turned it on, choosing a radio station to my liking.
Ride by twenty one pilots came on and i immediately started singing along with Tyler (aka the singer).
Twenty one pilots was my favorite group and i always used to listen to their music with my lil sis.
As I started thinking about her I stopped singing and was brought back to the truth.
I sighed
"Hey, why'd you stop singing? You're pretty good"
Hearing Robert speak so.. so calmly was strange
"This song carries too many memories.. I guess" I whispered
He turned to look at me but his stare didn't linger for long.
"Have you ever had brunch?" He said after a few minutes
I shook my head
"No, sir" I said, I knew that just shaking my head would infuriate him.
"Well, you're gonna like it. It's real fancy" he said and turned to a small road. It was full of trees and at the end of the street there was a big villa with an enormous parking full of fancy cars.
There were valets for the cars, so Robert stopped in front of the villa and told me to get out.
"Good morning Mr Downey, how are you?" The valet said
Robert nodded but didn't acknowledge the guy at all.
He walked towards me and grabbed my hand in his. I felt chills but tried to look and act normal as we walked into the fanciest place I had ever been to.
"Hello mr Downey" a man said at the entrance and Robert nodded again.
He walked towards a isolated room, towards a the table at the end of the big dining room.
"Here we are" he said leaving my hand and sitting in the wooden chair.
I sat down next to him, looking at my surroundings.

"This place is amazing" He turned to me and smiled, taking off his sunglasses"It's mine"I turned to him confused "What?""It's mine

He turned to me and smiled, taking off his sunglasses
"It's mine"
I turned to him confused
"What?"
"It's mine. I own it"
I nodded surprised.
"What do you want to eat?"
i shrugged
"Alethea, is that a way to answer?"
but i didn't hear his question, as i was staring at my surroundings.
"Alethea" he said in a more serious voice
But i still looked at the big dining room, where just us two where seated with big fancy paintings surrounding us
I felt him grab my hand and suddenly i turned
His face was dark, his lips in a thin line
"i'm sorry" i said whispering
"You need to listen to me at all times. Understood?"
i nodded. He grabbed my hand tighter
"Yes sir" i corrected myself
He looked at me firmly, then he got distracted by a waiter coming in the room
"Don't make a sound or i'll punish you" he whispered in my ear.
As the waiter was approaching our table, Robert's hand slipped under my skirt, tracing my inner thighs quickly.
The waiter was in front of us, and Robert spoke to him like nothing was going on under the table.
His hand moved my underwear to the side, his fingers moving inside me.
I parted my lips, grabbing his hand under the table as he inserted two fingers in me.
He continued speaking, this time he inserted three fingers in me, going quickly and moving his fingers inside me in a circular way.
I let out a breath and a small whimper, and the waiter looked at me
"Ok, you can go now John" Robert said in a serious voice, so the waiter turned around and left
"I thought i told you to don't make any noise"
i could only think about his fast and long fingers moving inside me, still moving inside me as he spoke to me.
Two fingers, then another one, then those circular movements. Everything on repeat
I whimpered again
"Oh alethea, why are you forcing me to punish you?" robert said then, stopping his fingers and stood up.
"Come" he said, his lips almost resembling a smirk.
I stood up, with wobbly legs and a far too fast beating heart.
He led me towards a private room, where his Name was incised on the door.
It was a normal room, with a big desk and a book shelf and a couch.
I let out a sigh of relief.
He looked at me, then turned and locked the door behind us.
"Strip" He said, his voice hard and demanding.
I didn't move, i just looked at him.
"Alethea"
I shook my head
"Alethea"
I still didn't do what he asked me to do, so he walked towards me, grabbing me by the hips and spinning me around.
he pushed me towards his desk
"Bend forward"
I did as i was told
He grabbed my hands and put them on the edge of the desk, he grabbed my hips and pushed my ass out even more.
He got closer to me, his pelvis against my butt.
"I could just fuck you from behind and fuck mindless. But that would be cruel, so consider this a gift. You need to learn your lesson"
He raised my skirt, revealing my lacy underwear
"Oh baby these fit so well on you"
He brushed my cheeks, his erection poking my ass.
"I will do it one day though"
"But for now, this will have to do"
Then there was a slap, followed my a sting on my right cheek.
Then another one, followed by my whimper
"what was that baby?" he asked me
"you're hurting me" i whispered
he grabbed my hip, and slapped me harder
"What?" he asked me
i shook my head
He slapped me harder, making tears come to my eyes, i bit my lip.
"do i have to continue alethea?"
i shook my head
another slap.
"What?"
"No sir" i said.
He turned me around, bringing me at his eye level.
He noticed my tears, and his face got sweeter for a second, but then it passed.
He grabbed my hand, putting it on his erection
"All yours"
I didn't know what to do, so he unzipped his pants, letting them fall to the floor followed by his underwear.
"on your knees"
I knew i couldn't protest like last time, so i dropped to my knees, and got it all in my mouth in a second.
He grabbed my head, poking my throat with his long member.
I sucked it, liking his tip at the same time.
He let go of my hair, and got out of my mouth.
"Food is probably ready. Let's go."

**
Let me know what you think!!! Comment comment comment!