Playing

Heart racing, blood boiling, my skin burning in anticipation.
He took me in the room.
"Sit" He ordered me as he put me down from his arms. I sat down on the bed in front of him, as he stood before me, watching me.
"You disobeyed me"
"But-"
"You yelled at me"
"Yes but-"
"You need to be punished"
As soon as those words left his lips my racing heart stopped. The only thing i could feel was the tingle between my legs.
"Strip"
With no hesitation i started taking off my shirt, his eyes locking with mine.
Why was i doing this?
As soon as my shirt was off he came closer to me, kneeling down to my eyesight.
He brushed his hand on my naked chest up to my neck, leaving his hand there lingering for a few seconds.
"Now your pants baby"
That word left me speechless, both for what it made me feel in my lady parts but also by the feelings i was starting to have for this awful beast who took me away from my home.
But i did, i started taking off my pants, now only in my bra and panties.
He was still looking at me in my eyes, not braking eye contact, then he got closer, kissed my neck and two words whispered in my ear
"Turn around"
I did, standing in front of him, my ass in his face.
His hands brushed my butt, but then stopped on my hips, he pushed me towards the bed, making my fall on top of it.
"Stay like this"
Then he walked away behind me, and came back seconds later.
"This is gonna hurt, not a lot. Tell me if it gets too much"
"what-" but before i could finish i felt it.
A sharp stinging pain on my right butt cheek.
He was using some kind of whip.
The other one came soon after the first one, making me gasp in both awe and pain.
"Oh baby" he whispered giving me the third one and the fourth with me whimpering under my breath.
After the fifth one he stopped, when my biggest moan came from my lips he stopped.
After a few seconds i felt his lips where he had just hurt me.
That made my sigh in relief. I guessed he was kneeling behind me, because he started kissing me over and over again, rubbing something on the stinging which helped with the pain.
"That was good.I stopped because you were good."
Then he grabbed me and sat down on the bed making me sit on his lap. My ass stinging as fuck.
"Okay alethea, moment of truth. Did you enjoy that?"
I shook my head no, he grabbed my jaw forcefully but without hurting me.
"What did i say about not answering?"
I sighed
"And besides, i know you're lying"
Then he moved closer and started kissing me, pushing my lower back so our chests were closer.
When he bit my lip again i moaned.
"Fuck" he moaned as well, and without hesitation he threw me on top of the bed, getting on top of me.
He started kissing down my neck, his hands trailing to my bra straps, gently pulling them down.
"Baby, lift up your back"
and i did, and he unbuckled my bra within seconds, taking it off and throwing it to the side of the room.
"So sexy" He whispered as he started kissing my nipples, making me gasp and moan in pleasure.
"Wait baby wait, if we're gonna fuck i need to do something"
And he got up, grabbed his pants and looked for something.
Where we gonna fuck?
Was this how i was gonna loose my virginity? To a man 20 years older than me?
And technically i was still a minor for still 2 months almost.
He got back on top of me, a little transparent bottle container in his hands.
He opened it and threw the cocaine on my chest. First he licked some off both my nipples, but then sniffed the rest, brushing his nose on top of me making me shiver.
This was shockingly arousing for me, watching him get high was fucking sexy
What the fuck was wrong with me?
"I- I need you to give me a blowjob sweetheart"
He said, as he lay next to me, starting to unbuckle his belt.
"Why?" I asked even before thinking about it
He chuckled and turned towards me.
"Oh i get it" he said laughing and got back on top of me.
"You want me to touch you? Is that it?"
I opened my mouth to speak, but then before i knew it he had pushed my underwear to the side and had pumped two fingers inside me.
"Fuck" i gasped
He chuckled, continuing to pump the fingers, adding one after a while.
I bit my lip, so i wouldn't make any noise and embarrass myself.
"Cmon baby let me hear you" He told me, forcing my mouth open with his other hand.
He added a fourth finger, that made me gasp even louder, and he closed his eyes, licking his lips.
Then his hand stopped, and he brushed his hair off his forehead.
"Oh baby, i would like to fuck you so much, but, i need to go. I have this thing, and besides, i fucked two twins this morning and i didn't even take a shower yet."
Those words shocked me, everything about that sentence shocked me.
"What?"
He chuckled
"You're not jealous are you?"
"Are you fucking serious? What do you mean you fucked two twins? So why the fuck am i here? Let me go then! Why did you want me in the first place, if you can have which ever hoe that wants to fuck you!"
He looked at me, dead serious in the eyes.
Then he closed his eyes and sighed.
"That's it" he said through gritted teeth.
And got on top of me, grabbing on of my arms and even though i was fighting him he locked it in the handcuffs already tied to his bed.
"You can't do this! Go fuck your little twins, you won't even have to fight them to do it!" i yelled as he grabbed my legs, tying one to a corner and the other to another corner.
"Is that the problem Al? Are you mad at me because i fucked them and not you?"
"No! I don't fucking care about fucking with you, you sick bastard"
Then he laughed again, and put his hand on top of my panties, noticing with pleasure that they were drenched.
"I think we should both agree that there's no sense of telling each other lies. Or do you wanna get punished every two seconds?"
I shook my head
"Speak"
"No, sir, i don't" I answered sarcastically
"Okay so, are you drenched because you liked what i did you?" I nodded, he sighed
"You've got to fucking speak sweetheart"
"Yes"
"Do you want me to fuck you?"
Did i?
"I- I've never done it before"
He laughed and got closer to me, brushing my loose hair out of my face.
"I know that. Would you want to do it with me though?"
I thought about not answering, but where would that get me?
So i nodded, looking down.
"Oh baby, you'll get your wish. But not today, you've been bad. Today-"
He got closer to me, starting to kiss down my neck to my chest to my stomach
"Today, your challenge is both not to make any noise and to not cum baby, unless i say otherwise"
He said between kisses, now starting to kiss my thighs up to my center.
"Let's take these off shall we?"
And he completely ripped them off, throwing what was left to the other side of the room.
Then he got closer to my exposed self and kissed it.
"Oh baby" He said before digging his tongue completely inside me.
I whimpered, and he looked up to me, while his tongue worked magic. Then he shook his head, starting to lick my clit forcefully, and digging two fingers in and out of me.
"Oh" i gasped, which made him fucking bite my clit
"I-I want to touch you" I said between breaths
He chuckled, with his head still between my legs.
Then, he started licking me more forcefully, alternating licking and sucking and his fingers coming in and out of me.
I had no self control, my hands were gripping the bed with all of my strength, my teeth were digging so hard on my lip that i knew i was drawing blood, but i couldn't yell or moan because this beautiful fucking sensation would go away because he would stop and i just wanted to come.
"I'm almost-" I said feeling my liquids start to escape myself
"No" he said, and stopped.
Just his fingers continued to slowly pump inside me as he looked me dead in the eyes.
"Why not?" i said, my eyes half closed, my heart exploding in my chest
"Beg me" he said, a smirk appearing on his lips, as his fingers got slower and my frustration got bigger
"Please"
"Not enough"
"Please let me come"
He laughed
"Not good enough"
"Please let me cum, i'll do anything. I want to come mr downey, please please please make me cum"
He chuckled and he got down again, this time more forcefully, more aggressively.
I started yelling, i couldn't contain myself anymore.
"Yes baby, let me hear you" he said between my legs
"Sir, oh my god. Yes, please let me come" I continued yelling, until his final suck to my clit made me release my juices in his face and on his fingers.
I sighed, regaining my breath, my eyes closed.
Then i felt his lips on mine, his tongue sticking inside my mouth, making me taste myself.
"That's you baby, you taste amazing"
Then he brushed my neck with his hand again, resting it right on the base of my neck.
"I'll let you rest, even though i would fuck you mindless, right here right now"
I sighed, restless, still regaining my breath.
Then he got up and went inside the bathroom.
I heart the water running, knew he was taking a shower, and then i fell asleep.
~~~~~~
AN
let me know if you liked it!
+20 comments for the other chapter.
Thanks to everybody who's reading❤️