So New Years Happened

Would you rather...

●Go have fun with America at a new years party/times square, or quietly chill with Japan?

●Have a new years kiss with your favorite hetalia character, or have a giant af new years party with all the nations?

●Eat some sauerkraut and pork[wurst] with the Germanics (apparently it's a good luck for the new year kinda thing...my fam did it anyway), or celebrate Chinese new year with China?

●Ummm fuck I can't think of anything else new years-y uhhhh shit let's make it winter-y from now on lol idk eh whatever I'm sure you don't care

●Shovel snow/snowball fight with Canada, or help Latvia out for the day and have a cuddle session by the fireplace later idk?

●Walk down the Champs-Élysées (big shopping street/very nice 👌) with France while it's snowing lightly, or have Spain take you to the beach (bet you'd get a nice view of that Spanish booty👌)? 

●Have Russia lend you his coat while on a stroll in the Russian winter, or go snow boarding with Denmark?

(My answers: tbh let's party bitches!, ummm kiss Canada...I love him too much, eat with my fellow Germans, how could I not choose Canada-duh, as much as I like me some Espangne I really want to see Champs-Élysées and Paris soooo ya, and Russia bae give me jour coat #cozyaf)