Lover Friends Part 18 R

Still Jungkooks POV:

Jhope:
"Um I..."

SUGA:
"It's okay if you don't want to. I know you feel weird around us."

Jhope:
"W-what?? No don't think that. I mean, you guys were always weird from the beginning but I wouldn't think you're wowed because you like each other."

We all smiled. While everyone was trying to discuss if jhope should stay here or not, I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh. I turned to jimin. I was to ask what he was doing but he quickly put his hand on my mouth. Since me and him were the only ones sitting next to jhope, no one could really see us since turned fully around to the other side, so his whole body covers us. Jimin went to my right and whispered,

Jimin:
"Wanna have fun?"

I looked at him shocked. Of course I didn't! I REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME HE FUCKED ME! But I have to admit, it was pretty enjoyable. His hand traveled to the big bulge that was starting to form in my pants. He started rubbing it. I threw my head back. The pleasure it's too much!

Jimin:
"Do you want to know how SUGA feels after being pleased by me?"

He started biting my ear softly going down to my neck. I moaned quietly. I can't. He's too hot right now, and fuck, I want him NOW!

You:
"J-jimin---"

He cut me off by kissing me passionately. Our tongues are now inside each other mouths. My hand traveled to the big bulge in his pants also. I started rubbing it really fast.

Jimins POV:

All I was feeling was u explainable pleasure now. I was trying so hard not to moan. I broke the kiss and stopped jungkooks hand. He almost wined. He looked at me confused.

You:
"B-bedroom...n-now!"

He quickly grabbed my hand and we both stood up and ran quickly upstairs. Somehow no one noticed lol. We got to the bedroom and Jungkook immediately pushed me to the bed and started undressing me. We were now undressing each other as fast as we could. Once we were both fully naked, I hovered over him and kissed him wildly. His hands on my hair pushing me more to his lips, the kiss was rough but we couldn't let go. I broke the kiss and looked at him with dark eyes.

You:
"Are you sure you want to do this?"

Jungkook:
"Yes jimin, I want you to fuck me as hard as you can. I want you to make me not able to walk after this."

You:
"Your funeral then"

His eyes widened, I simply just smirk.

Jungkook :
"AAAAAHHHHHH!"

I suddenly entered him knowing he would moan.

You:
"Moan my name. Let me know how I make you feel Jungkook, or like Taehyung calls you..... Kookie..."

Those words made him more desperate.

Jungkook:
"FUCK JIMIN! JIMIN JIMIN! FUCK YES FUCK FUCK!!!"

SUGAs POV:

We were still talking until we heard screams upstairs. We all looked at each other confused.

Taehyung:
"What are those screams? There no one upstai---"

Me and Taehyungs eyes widened. We looked at jhope.

Jhope:
"W-what??"

Taehyung:
"W-where is my k-Kookie?"

You:
"And my Jimin!"

The screams were getting louder and louder.

You:
"Wait, everyone shut up and listen.."

We all focused on the screams.

Jungkook:
"JIMIN IM COMMING FUCK JIMIN DONT STOP!"

Jimin:
"ARGH FUUUUCCCKKKKKK!!!!!"

Me and Taehyung looked at each other. We all run upstairs to the bedroom. I quickly opened the door and we ran inside. Our eyes widened even more. Jungkook was on top of Jimin kissing him passionately while still moving and Jimin rubbing jungkoks dick. Me and Taehyung were about to scream until jhope dragged us out the door. He pulled us downstairs.

Taehyung:
"HYUNG! Why are you doing this???!! Can't you see my Kookie was getting fucked?!!!!!"

Jhope:
"Yes I saw. But you cant scold them all naked. At least wait until they get dressed.

You:
"JIMIN! JUNGKOOK! GET DRESSED AND DRAG YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE NOOOOOWWWW!!!!!"

Taehyung and jhope looked at me shocked. I looked at them with dark eyes. I can't believe my Jimin....... my j-Jimin and Jungkook......FUCK!

We all sat in the living room and waited for them to come down.

Jungkooks POV:

We were slowly waking toward the stairs.

Jimin:
"I'm sorry Kookie."

I looked at him and gave him a small smile.

You:
"It's okay HYUNG, its not your fault."

He simply just looked down and started walking normal again. I followed him. When we got downstairs, Taehyung looked at me madly. And SUGA did too Jimin also. We both looked down..... SUGA suddenly stood up and walked toward Jimin fast... we both backed away. Taehyung and jhope quickly stand up.

SUGA:
"YOU SON OF A ........"

......to be Continued.......