Ranks

Of course, there are going to be a few ranks, which will basically be what your character is most professional at!!

This is what will help your OC survive this terrible Apocalypse

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Builder- The builder will basically build what is needed, such as a ship, or boat, in order to cross the ocean to Cuba.

Doctor/Nurse- These will help out the few survivors who grow injured or hurt, and will try  to help the ones who have been infected. If they fail in doing so, the infected are automatically shot...

Cook- The cook will prepare food from what they have retrieved along their journey. Everyone's gotta eat!!

Gatherers- The gatherers will try and search for food and clothing and such for the few to survive.

Night/Day Watchers- There will be few people per group who are night and day watchers, so they can each take shifts. These people stay up, and protect the few in their groups throughout the day and night, so they won't be suddenly attacked. Any other rank can do this too, though the professionals are preferred.

Care Takers- The care takers are basically the people who take care of the children in their groups. Again, any other rank can do this, though professionals are preferred.

Children- Ehh... They don't do much XDD