CHAPTER:3

A sharp pain in my stomach woke me up. The pain was so strong that it even made my eyes water. I started to squirm around in the hospital bedwhere my practically almost paralyzed body laid. I turn my neck slowly to the right side of the bed and i find the lady sleeping. I sure didn't. Know who she was. But at least it's good to know that there are still people in this world that actually do care about others than themselves. I had to use the bathroom so I carefully rose up from the bed and step by step made my way to the bathroom. When suddenly I lost all the type of feelings in my legs. And as I was about to fall my leg was wrapped around the IV cord and the IV that was on my arm was yanked off. As I laid on the cold stone floor shaking and blood running down my arm. I tried to crawl my way to the bed to touch the red button for help. I was half way until the door opened. A boy with blonde hair and incredibly blue eyes came to me and helped me up. But suddenly my vision gets blurry and fuzzy. "MOM, MOM" I constantly hear until everything went black. (Beep,beep,beep,beep) I kept hearing a familiar sound coming from a machine. As I opened my eyes once again I feel somebody's warm hand on mine.

TO BE CONTINUED.....................
............................................................................................................