six

Logan ( up )

Edited by : sweetsatanish ❤️
-------------------------

Winter POV

Winter POV

Logan and I walked toward pack house living room. I saw there's two bulky men in the living room. They look alike then it hit me ...It's the twin, Logan's younger brothers. They smiled at us when we entered the living room.
" Brother " both said in unison smiling. They had same dimples on the left side. Logan curtly nodded with serious face.
Huh? why is he acting like this? They are his brothers. Why is he acting like they are strangers? When Logan is with me he is like the most sweetest person but now long gone is the most sweetest person  by the snap of the fingers.
"Hello there... I'm Caden Wills and this is Caleb Wills, it's nice to meet you".
I quickly answered " Winter ... my name is Winter Rose White ... just call me Winter ".
He nodded "Beautiful name for a beautiful Lady ". I smiled but frowned when I heard a growl. I turned to look at Logan. His eyes are not soft but hard. Why is he mad?
Caden is a bright person and on the other hand Caleb is ... ump ... quiet. he didn't utter a word since I came here. I grabbed Logan's hand and intertwined our fingers.
'Oh looks like someone is jealous here' my wolf Frostbite said. I just chuckled internally.
"Have you had lunch? " Caden asked me
"Uh not yet"
"Well that's great. Let's have lunch together. I bet you are hungry. Foods is ready. Please make yourself at home " Caden politely said inviting me to eat lunch.
Caden and Caleb went to the dining room. As soon as they out of sight, I cupped Logan's face.
"Mind to tell me why did you growl just now? Huh? " I asked
Logan sighed " my angel ... I ... I don't like, no ...that's not the right word ... I hate it when other man FLIRTING WITH MY MATE ".
What is he talking about? Is he crazy?
"Honey, I understand that you don't want other men to flirt with me but sweetheart he is your brother and he is NOT flirting with me. He was just complimenting. Nothing more".
"No, I still don't like it ... Never ever ...Ever ...EVER ...  NEVER ...liked that idea" Logan shakes his head while saying that.
"Okay fine, I promise I will never let anyone flirt with me and say that I'm yours. That is the first thing I will say when I met any guy" I tilted my head to the side "Okay?".
" No, There's more... I want you to do" Logan said.
"And that is?" now I'm really curious.
"And that is that you must tell any guys you meet that you are MINE of ANY age. I don't care from a child and even an old man. I don't care. You MUST tell them that you're MINE ONLY MINE".
I stood there totally shocked.
Really? That much? even a child ... old man? Wow I surely have the most rich, handsome and possessive mate/ boyfriend/ alpha ever !!
Great ...
just...
GREAT!
Thank you moon goddess.
It's okay for me. If Logan is happy with it. I will do it even I will die for him.
hee-hee cheesy much? hee-hee
"Fine. Deal, I will do that " smiled sweetly at him.
FINALLY, he smiled back. Good now I have my sweet Logan back.
"Thank you, my love" Logan said taking my hands and kissed it.
"Anything for you mi Amor " I said. I don't speak Spanish but my maid did so yeah, I learned from her. We walked to the dining room and saw Caden and Caleb already there waiting for us. Logan sat beside me while Caden and Caleb sat in front of us.
While we eating, Caden started to conversation
"How old are you Winter?".
And I heard growl. It's the one and ONLY LOGAN JENESEN WILLS. He really need to learn how to control his anger. I grabbed Logan left hand under the table and started making invisible circle using my thumb to calm down his wolf.
"I'm 18"
" Woah you are so young. I'm 26 so is Caden. Obviously since we are twins " this time Caleb speaks.
"Which pack are you from Winter? " wow! his voice is deep and it's kind of intimidating.
"Silver Crescent Moon " he nodded " Let me guess, you're the Alpha Joseph daughter right?"
" yeah, how did you know?"
" Well, I went there 4 years ago and I saw you with alpha Joseph. And I heard you called him Dad " he said calmly while eating the lasagne.
this lasagne is really good. I'm wondering who made this.
"This is good" giving thumbs up "Who made this?"
"Us" Caden and Caleb answered in unison.
"I must admit this lasagne is delicious"
And again a growl came from Logan. Aww he is jealous. hee-hee I love teasing him. He tightened his hold my hand like his life depended on it.
"Hey, it's our birthday on Tuesday ... So, I wondering why don't come with Logan at our hotel" Caden spoke.
"Sure, I would love to ... but which hotel?" In this area, we have a lot I mean it a lot of hotels.
"Prince hotel. Don't worry Logan know where it is" Caden replied
I just nodded. I hope, I made the right choice

--------------------------------------

"We should go shopping. Do you want to come?" I asked Logan who is now driving.
After the lunch, I talked to Caleb and Caden but Logan ... hmm... He just sat there and watching me intently. I don't know why was he acting like that. After we talked for a while, we said our goodbyes.
"Sure, I will go with you anywhere you go. why don't we go now?" he said smiling sweetly at me.
Now when Logan and I are alone he's back to Sweet Logan Mode.
Weird, I'm going to asked him later about it.
" Sure, we only 3 days left"
After 15 minutes, we reached the mall. I went to a dress boutique. I wanted my dress to be surprise for Logan. So, I sneakily went to find the dress and asked him to go find tuxedo.
I bought red dress using Logan credit card. He insisted me to use his card. I tried to argue back but you know, the most feared alpha won.
"Hi my love, I missed you" Logan said pouting and kissed my neck.
I giggled "Aww. I missed you too, mi Amor" kissed his cheeks.
"So, what did you get for your dress?" he asked trying to take the shopping bag of my dress
before he could take it I quickly placed the bag behind me, out of his reach.
"No no no ... you can't see it now " he sighed.
"But why?" he pouted.
"Because it's surprise, honey" I pouted back mocking him hee-hee.
"Fine" and he smirked. I know what's on his mind
" Promise me one thing. No peaking. Okay? And if you did ... you will get NO kiss for a month "
his smirked vanished immediately.
Ha SCORE TO WINTER ROSE WHITE.
"Okay, I promise " he said taking hold of my hand.
I saw ice cream booth and squealed and Logan looked at me confused. Then he followed my gaze.
He smile "Well well well, looks like someone wants ice cream here " Logan said while wiggling his eyebrows.
"of course I want it!!! Vanilla ice cream here I come!!" saying that I sprinted towards the ice cream booth.
Logan quickly followed my pace.
"One-" Logan cut me
"Two vanilla ice creams" I looked at Logan confused.
"Sure Alpha ... its free for you Alpha" the ice cream man bowed towards Logan with respect. The ice cream man gave me one cone of vanilla ice cream and one to Logan.
"I didn't know you liked vanilla flavour"
"There's a lot more things you don't know about me my love " he said while kissing my forehead, as we walked towards exit.

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Done update chap 5

really hope you guys like it ..

dont forget to

Comment

Vote

see ya 😉😎