thirteen

Bryce 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

🙀 i'm Soooooooo happy ......I got 400 readers 🙀🙈 thanks alot 🙈😆❤️

Edited by : sweetsatanish 🌸
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winter POV

I'm all alone in the mansion since Logan is at work. I only have Boss to keep me company. I'm so bored. I don't know what to do. I sighed and walked toward our bedroom. I wore my sportswear and wear my grey Nike hoodie. I'm not in mood to watch movies, so, I decided to go to the pack house and meet the pack. I went downstairs walked into the living room.

" Boss? " I called him. I heard him bark in the kitchen. I walked in a messy kitchen with fruit loops sprawling on floor. I saw Boss Eating Fruits Loops ... MY CEREAL!!
" Boss! " he looked at me and slowly started to make his way towards me. I picked him and considered the puppy dog eyes he was giving me eyes. I sighed heavily.
" look at what you've done here Mr. " he just whimpered. I put him down and began to clean up the mess he made. After that I grabbed my bag and Boss. walking into the garage, today I felt like driving my white and black Bugatti, Logan bought it last week for me. I don't know why he bought it but he said because I make him so happy that he wanted to get one for me. It was hard for me to accept it but he insisted. After 20 minutes' drive, I reached at Moon Blood pack house. I grabbed my bag and boss. I walked in to the pack house and met Bryce, who smiled at me.

" hey Winter. Long time no see huh? Come in Luna" Bryce said. I walked into living room. The house still looking the same. I liked it since the first time I came in here.
" sorry for not visiting. So, how's the pack going? " I put Boss down. He began running in the living room.
" very good. Nothing changed, no rogues. Which is a really good thing" I smiled and nodded. I'm glad there's no problem with the rogues.
" Bryce can you help me? " I asked.
" sure anything for Luna " he smiled
" can you show me around the pack. I want to visit them and maybe go for a jog after visiting them " Bryce nodded eagerly.
" when? " I shrugged.
" now! If you're free "I feel really bad for rarely visiting the pack. I'm such a horrible, I should visit them often. I made a note to myself to visit them every time that I have free.

" sure. I'm free till three p.m. " I smiled widely happy with the answer
" let's go " I said. Bryce told me the Mood Blood territory is big. We have two orphanages since a lot of wolves die in rogue attacks. I felt pang of pain in my heart. I felt so sad when I heard the story. We also have a small town called Rose town which coincidently matches my middle name. I decide to visit the town first and meet the people. I was thinking to buy toys and clothes for the kids in the orphanage. As I parked my car, Bryce and I hopped out from the car. We walked along the streets. The people bowed in respect as I passed by them. I smiled at them and greeted them.

They were so nice and friendly. As I was talking to them, I felt someone staring at me. About 10 minutes later Bryce told me he must leave duty calls he joked. I just nodded. I looked around but there wasn't anyone staring at me. Maybe I'm just imagining things. I continued walking and went into a toy shop.
" Welcome Luna " the old man said. I assumed he is the owner of this small toy shop. The shop looked small but it was full toys. I love this shop already. I'm definitely buying toys for my kids from here.

" hello sir. No need to call me Luna. It's just Winter sir " he looked in mid-seventies and his face reminds me of my grandfather. I missed him. He passed away three years ago. I'm not comfortable when they called me Luna. I Don't want them to be formal with me especially elders.
" oh. What can I help you? " he politely asked.
" I want to buy all your dolls and robots " with that his eyes widened
" ar-are you-you sure Luna? " I nodded while smiling his face lightened up

" ohm thank you Luna thank you "he said happily while bowing his head. I hugged him.
" you're just like my grandpa " he hugged me back not in perverted way but like a grandpa and his grandchild.
" oh dear. You must have missed him so much... Where is he now? " he asked after we pulled away.
" he passed away three years ago " I said sadly. His eyes sadden
" I'm sorry Luna "
" it's okay Mr.? " I asked
" oh where is my manners. My name is Jacob Tomkins " he replied
" it's okay Mr. Tomkins ... But please call me Winter " he chuckled and nodded. He began to pack the toys that I wanted.
" sorry for asking this but why so many toys? " he asked while packing the toys
" oh I went to the orphanage, so, I decide to buy these toys for them " I tell him. He smiled and nodded.

" we are so grateful to have a Kind-Hearted Luna and Alpha. Both of you are perfect "with that he finished packing and helped to put the bags in the back seat of my car. After thanking I decided to drop toys at orphanage. Bryce told me the orphanage is not located far from here it's only 15 mins of driving. I stopped at the red light. I felt uneasy and un comfortable like something is wrong. Like I'm being followed like someone is watching me. The light turned Green and I reached the middle of intersection. I saw big truck coming from my right fast. My eyes widened. I was so panicked that paralyzed momentarily. The truck hit me hard causing my car to flip over and over. My head started spinning and I could barely keep my eyes open when I saw the truck driver walk toward me and drag me out the car. I had these blacks dotes in my vision and my body ache badly I think I might have broken some bone but I was in so much pain to notice which and last thing I heard was " sleep tight bitch " and everything drowned in to darkness.

😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀

Done update for today ...

Sorry ... this chapter is BORING ya i know .. hehe

so who's Pov should i do next chapter ??? 😆

what happened to Winter ?

Can you guess who is The Stranger ??
Question for today is :-

what is your fav male actor ?

mine is Tom Hardy hehe❤️❤️

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment