Chapter three: if he looks like one, smells like one, then he is one

Over facts, my life just runs down the side margins. I look abashed from the others joining into their groups. While I sit hopelessly, thinking its a massive mistake. He makes a shallow move to face me. I don't say a word. "Umm- hello?" Ashton scoffs with an impassive watch on me. I break one chance to glance over across the room, spotting James up in one of Tara's I want it to go as I want plan. A muffed sigh takes me back "Okay, look. I don't want to be with you like you don't want to be with me. I know wanted to end up with Prince Charming over there. Although, you got me."

Penetrating, Ashton, sort of, charms over me. In my own mind, he looks like one of those guys who wonders off, untoned. He is good looking but my eyes only glue to only one boy. Added, I don't do the whole bad boy stereotype. 

"Well, I guess we'll have to work together. But do we have to kiss. In front of Guffin? In front of the whole class? In front of Nate?"l over cross into a sigh with various signs of grief. He chuckles, I guess I'm super hilarious to someone who lands up breaking school rules like its a grade. "Yeah, yeah. Or do you wanna rather make out in that scene?" I barely have control over my reaction. His laughter annoys the heck out of me "Just kidding, jeez, can't you take a joke? It's just going to be a stage kiss." his eyes roll, punishing my frustration to load.

Copiously, I imaginary think of slapping that horrible sight off him. "Oh right, just a kiss," its gonna to be a little one "Do you wanna met up at my place this weekend?" I wouldn't land up being stuck in his house. I don't even want to know. A picture storms through me, drunken parents, or maybe no guardian present but I shouldn't be supercilious. Stop that right there, that's so bad to think of his home environment, it's probably not his fault...

"Yeah sure, your place. Filled with those parents who amble their child to become a deweeb."

"No." my mouth today has been put on light and doesn't want to stop burning.

"Okay- why are you up-tight? Listen, I'm sorry that I saw your boobs. I didn't know I was going to get some action from that dare." Ashton sweeps his hair, saying abnochises mumble. Why must he say it so loud? I feel the tension down my spine, ready to blow off. A dare? Who the heck dare him? Momentarily, some perv. That's most of the guys in this planet's problem.

Silently and not drawing attention, my fingers stomp down on my phone's home button. Shot, only five minutes till one. I just want to get away from this hell. Ashton makes another effort into the conversation "Ugh, you realize we need to start talking to each other if you want this done." that's a surprise, for a bad boy I thought he would only pitch up on the day, forget the lines and just know how to kiss me.

My sigh has the same pitch as a mouse does "Sorry." ,by accident I glaze right into these two handful, sharp eyes staring into mine. His eyes then roll from one direction to the other "Are you going to be doing one word answers or hope words just spill out my mouth, everyt-"

"Shut up, I'm waiting for this annoying bell to ring. I've had such a-a horrible day!" I snap, quickly losing my patience. James immediately gives one of those "please-help-me" glazes as my dragon faces doesn't want to calm down. Once I turn myself to want has been in front of me, Ashton moves slightly back, keeping the correct distance away from the irritated dragon.

Ding-a-ling Ding-a-ling

Bless it, my pray has been answered. "Now, now, class, remember to start working on plays in your groups." Ms Guffin struggles to speak more louder than the screeching chairs and the voices of millions of spectators.

In this generation, that how it's gonna be Guffin, get used to it. James becomes speechless like this whole demila lays on the palms of his hands "Olivia, I'm so sorry, I wish I could swap places, I really do. Tara makes this so frustrating." I smile around a warmth band of bravery, that I have no clue why on earth I do. "James relax, don't worry, I mean Ashton isn't that bad. He's asshole but he isn't that bad." I don't know the words spraying on my mouth. I expect James to understand "Speaking of the devil." why now.

The halls have school of fish swarming out like a bomb just went off in one of the classrooms. James has always been that type of special human ability to see through people like literally how I see it.

"Hey Olivia, wait," the husky voice mummers like an echo on repeat.

"Shouldn't you be in detention, Ashton?" I address him like a professional would.

"Nah, I can be late for that, it's not a big deal,"

Typical.

"I need your number, because I have no clue where your house is." I'm a genius of forgetting the address. A huge face palm, warningly, covers my face "Oh oops, sorry, give me your phone so I could put it in." for a ending moment, our thumbs reach contact. They press and brush against each other and there is a bit of caution. I study the phone for a bit, edges have a been chipped down. I practically estimate how much times it has been dropped. At all, his eyes make me feel like he about to demand I would take off my shirt.

"Here, you go." I noted after several seconds more. I couldn't take anymore minutes of the tensions. It would probably be worse tomorrow.

I cup James' arm, shoving in different angles between groups standing like statues. "Thank you! and one more thing..." I can still hear the voice, however more louder this time. I know what he is going to say without him continuing "Forget it! You aren't going to get any pictures!" I giggle.

"Aww damn."

Here the thought goes again, typical. Guessing this day is just the very beginning of luck. Hopefully, that luck isn't the biggest frat, annoying guy on the planet.

"Wow, he's charming," James nudges me softly on my right side. I laugh while rolling my eyes at the remark "Oh please. He's like the worst guy to play the role as Romeo."

"I saw the way he was looking you in the hallway.."

"I bet he looks at every girl that like, plus he just wants me to get into bed with him."

He stops me before the road came my house. James looks worried and maybe even hopeless "If he touches you, you know where to find me." I nod manically. Ashton is bound for sure, to do something troublesome. "Sorry if I sound paranoid. I just want you to be safe because you really mean a lot to me- I mean like our friendship means a lot to me." I make a suspicious grin before wrapping my arms around him.

"I promise." we immediately start moving again. It is kinda awkward how I have this feeling something is happening in my life and all for the wrong reasons. I don't even have any knowledge over what this something is. Everything happens for a reason, I thought through, and this reason can be unexpected or even the impossible, you just have to go and live through with it.

"So this is where I leave you,"

"As always," I laugh.

He plays along "Then I'll see you on Monday. Good luck with not-so-Romeo-but-a-perv-boy." such a long title. He walks away after I say "Thanks and good luck with the spoil brat who thinks she's a royal."

As I enter my house, a ghost town scene comes into place. No one is here. No Tody. No Amy. Not even Candy.

Oh well, that's means I can do whatever I want. When I'm home alone, it's quite a rare moment, I could just dance around, sing my heart out to any Selena Gomez song, stuff my face with as much chocolate as I want then blame it on either Tody or Amy. Maybe even enjoy my laughter towards Reality shows on TV. However the best embarrassing part I would do is to take a video trying to be in a famous music video. It may seem not that intense but it is when you're the worst dancer and singer on the face of the galaxy, it definitely is.

No one should or shall ever know even if I wrote about it in my diary. Which reminds me why no one should see it. If someone did, it would probably be the end of the world for me.