He cheats on you. (Louis)

Your POV

Louis: “I don’t know, he’s just been a bit off” I said talking to my best friend. “Yeah, but, it’s probably nothing. Don’t worry, (Y/N). It’s causing you too much stress.” I nodded slightly, “You’re right. Well, I should head back home. I think Louis is coming home early tonight. Bye.” I said hugging her. “Bye, babe.” She said hugging me back.

I entered my car wanting to pull out and drive home but, I can’t. Lately Louis has been so, off. Louis and I were the type of couple that never got tired of each other. I know that it wouldn’t last forever, but it’s just different, I don’t like the feeling of un-importance.  I know Louis loves me and he may just be tired, but I have a strange feeling.

I shrugged it off and started the car. I soon pulled into me and Louis’ driveway. I got out of the car, automatically greeted by the cold air. I could tell the hair on my neck was starting to rise. I quickly gathered my belongings, heading to the front door.

I walk in to see Louis with a rose in his hand. “What’s this, mister?” I say smiling. “Well, you and I are going on a date tonight.” He said giving me the rose. “Really? What’s the occasion, Lou?” I said hugging him. He hugged me back, having the hug last a few minutes lasting in silence. We eventually pulled away and he smiled at me. “Just show up tonight. Everything is upstairs that you need. I will meet you there tonight, love.” He said quickly walking out the door. “Lou!” I shout, but he’s already gone.

I carry myself up the stairs and enter our room. I look to the bed to see a beautiful dress. It was absolutely gorgeous. There were also shoes, accessories, and a purse. Tonight must be really special, I thought. There was a note on top of the dress. I looked closely to see this written, “Oh, (Y/N). My love. Wear this dress then meet me at this address. Tonight will be perfect. Be there by 8PM sharp! Love you, and only you.”

I smiled really big. I went ahead and got ready. Once I was done, I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked absolutely gorgeous. My hair falling down to the right place, the jewelry, the dress, and don’t even get me started on the shoes! I looked beautiful. I smiled really big.

I was about to head out the door when the doorbell rang. That’s odd. I thought I was supposed to meet Louis there. I halfheartedly opened the door to find, a girl? “Uhm, hi?” I said hesitantly.

She smiled nicely at me, “Uhm, hello. You must be Louis’ sister. I’m Coco.” I was about to object for being his sister, but then I thought, what the hell.

“Uhm, yes. I am Louis’ sister. Who may you be?” I said feeling dry in my throat.

“Well, I’m Louis’, uhm, I don’t actually know. We just you know, hook up a lot. We’ve had this friend with benefits thing for a while now. I just came over to tell him that I can’t do it anymore because I found someone. Maybe you could tell him for me?” She said politely, trying not to make herself look trashy.

I froze. The love of my life has been cheating on me. “How long has this been going on?” I said holding back tears. “Maybe 5-6 weeks.” That’s how long Louis has been acting off. It was because he was cheating on me. She awkwardly stood there, “Well, I’m going to go. Have a good night!” She said walking back to her car.

Louis and I have been dating for 4 god damn years. 4 years! He does this to me? I gave him 4 years of love and he repays me by this? I wanted to just cry until there were no more tears but I couldn’t do that. I decided to meet Louis and confront him.

I soon arrived in front of the unknown place which happened to be my favorite restaurant. I got out of the car, my heels clicking to the ground, as I walked into the restaurant. The door was opened for me, as some guy said “Your coat, madam.” So polite, I thought, handing him my coat. He led me to the back of the restaurant. When we entered into the room, Louis was all dressed up with Niall, Harry, Liam, and Zayn all standing in suits with roses in their hands. “What’s all this?” I said trying to act normal. All of them ignored me, but each handed me a rose. I was slightly pushed in front of Louis. He got down on one knee. Oh no.