Chapter 5

After the long tedious drive back to our unnecessarily big house, I ran upstairs to my room looking for the number to Tommy's. He was an awesome mechanic, he was just awesome at his job and always fixes what is wrong the first time around. I met him at a bar not to far from here, granted I was there under age and he knew it yet he was cool enough not to rat me out. He was actually pretty hot but just not someone I would invest too much of my time in. On the way home  I realized that my car was still on the campus. I found his shop number in my old shoebox of important numbers and documents. I left  him a voicemail and decided it was time for a shower. 

When I came out I  felt better then ever. Rubbing lotion all over my inked skin, I felt bliss. I combed my long brown hair, and applied my make up. I walked towards my bed and turned on my cell phone that most likely died last night . Tommy left me a voice mail  saying he could go pick it up and have it fixed by 8 tonight. Good shit now I can get my baby back. Searching in my closet for the feel right outfit I grabbed my jean shorts and draped Romans tee. 

 I skimmed over my room looking for my flats,  that just so happened to be laying right next to the ever-so smelling hoodie of mystery man. I remembered the letter the Dr. had given me, I opened up the ever so perfect folded note that looks like it was written on the back of a hospital menu.

Jordyn,

I wanted to start this off right----

Dream of californication vibrated loudly on my table.. ugh my phone would go off right now.

Sweet it's Tommy !

Hey whats up?

"Hey doll, so I'm at you're car and you just needed a jump. Its good to drive nothing major bring it to my shop in a few days. ill have to order you a new battery but you're still good to drive if it happens again just give me a shout"

Thank you Tommy you're awesome

"I'm in route to your spot i should be there in about 2 minutes wanna meet me outside?"

yea ill be right out

I put the note in my pocket and headed down the hall toward the staircase. I stopped to grab a drink and made it out the front door. Tommy had the music blaring and jumps out to great me with a hug. We went over some things about my car that i know i will need to set aside for another day.

"Got a surprise for you doll"

Tommy the only thing that will surprise me is the day you stop calling me doll. But whats up?

Tommy pulls out a handle of Jack

"Wanna go clubbin tonight haven't seen you out in awhile"

deciphering on the idea of wanting to have a wild night, i accept.

lets do it where do you wanna go?

"lets go to nighthawks they just opened about a week or so ago bands there are sick and 3 dollar you call it's tonight, you still got your fake?"

Yea its in the glove box, sweet lets go um should i change ?

"hey i love The Ramon's just as much as the next guy but it's on you i think you look sexy just as you are I'm definitely changing I'm not going to show up like a grease ball plus there's chicks there i can't give them this" as he points at himself

Okay well here take my car go shower shave your bikini line or whatever it is you got to do and just be pack to pick me up.

"HA sounds good be ready..one hour girly girl"

I punched him in the arm. The absolute LAST thing i am is a girly girl.

Dude just be here

I get out of my car and Tommy peels of down my street fist pumping through my sunroof. I headed back upstairs to my sanctuary to now look for a sexy outfit for tonight. Luckily my hair and make up were all ready done. I found my perfect outfit. Now again I'm no girly girl but one thing I do know is every girl needs to have at least 3 things in her life. A phone, a just in case emergency bag and a little, red dress.

 Wow I must admit i do feel very sexy. My red dress was very form fitting for my small frame hugged my hips and ass just perfect. It had a long open front and it was cut rather short.  Three quarter length so you still saw my tattooed arms. And the back was all lace. I strapped on my black snake heels and i was more then ready. I teased my hair and applied some smokey eye effect I was pretty amazed i was done within 15 minutes not bad for a chick.

My phone vibrated it was Tommy.

"hey ill be ready in 20"

k

I stepped out on my back balcony for a cigarette, I  wanted to quit i kept telling myself. I just get so stressed about so much it makes it damn near impossible. All I could think of was death. I have attempted suicide 2 times before. I use to be into the whole slitting your wrist thing but for one it was too messy and for two it took forever for me to bleed out my parents walked in one the first attempt then the maid walked in on my second. The more i thought about it my maid had to clean both incidents and i felt really bad, i took a break on the whole i wanna die parody but no matter how much effort i really honestly put in my day to day routine. I was just never happy. I had to grow up over night it feels like.

I went from a quiet geeky follow you around nerd to a bad girl. And it seems i just disappointed them even more. It felt like one big catch 22..a rock and a hard place. I just for once want to feel..alive

"Hey im out front- T"

be right there