Chapter 7

A/N ---> this is who i imagine Blake to be ")

------------*-----------*---------*----------*-------------*----------*-------------

Jordyn,

 I wanted to start this off right, you should of looked both ways before crossing the street . if you did i wouldn't have had this moment to meet you . I'm thankful you are alive and well. I stayed with you the entire night . I  wanted to learn your name so i had the nurse check your wallet and to also see if you had any family close to the hospital . I don't know if you remember anything at all from your accident . I wanted to be there for you, when you woke up I'm sorry i had to leave without even introducing myself  . Important meetings i couldn't for the living life of me miss . You were so peaceful and radiant while you slept i coudln't stop myself from staying there with you, Since i had the liberty of getting your name and address i put my cell number into your phone .  Sweet dreams princess .

 yours - Blake

 No way could this have came from the same guy i almost had a taxi cab confession with ?! A man that good looking doesn't just write letters like that. Calling me princess and saying yours . Wow. I don't know if this is just the drug talking but oh my. My heart is just racing at the thought of his face. I must have read his letter a thousand times before finally falling asleep. When i woke up the next morning with what felt like the shortest night i have ever slept in my life. I decided to check my phone to see if Blake was stored.

To my shock there it was.

Along with 7 missed calls and 10 text messages from Tommy. How could i have missed it? I don't really have that many people in my contacts but i guess with all that was going on i just didn't bother noticing. I ran into my bathroom and took a long hot shower. It was Saturday and I wanted to get this ball rolling. I knew i was going to most likely going to kick Tommy's ass for the shit he was trying to pull with me last night, I also needed to go the library, pick some stuff up from city and solve this Blake mystery guy is.

After about 20 minutes i came out of the steamed filled bathroom, hearing Weezer echo from my bedroom. I grabbed my black lace lingerie , white shorts and my black and red cami. I didn't to much to my hair when its just left alone after i shower it actually lays and styles really good. I applied some simple makeup nothing drastic. Put my cherry blossom lotion over my skin, i felt more alive. While i was looking for my red and black flats my cell phone made its first ring since I have been awake. Go figure call number 8 from Tommy.

Hello

"Jordyn ! you re alive ! I've been trying to call you where did you disappear to last night?"

Where did i disappear to ? I disappeared from a possible rape that could have happened . Why would you do something like that to me ?

"Jordyn I'm sorry i wasn't tying to rape you ! and i wasn't trying to get into your pants come on J you should know me by now that was not my true intention"

Your true intention was to give me Ecstasy and just see where the night would take us ?

"Jordyn.."

Tommy ..

"Can you please just let me explain myself what are you doing today i can help you out with that battery today if you want to come down to the shop"

I got to go Tommy ill call you later

"Jord-

I pressed end before letting him begin. It's not that i am never not going to speak to him again. I'm just pissed for the mean time. What was he seriously expecting from that call ? Hey Jordyn sorry for drugging you and trying to fuck you trying to hang out and grab a beer? I had too much i had to do today, then to worry and linger on last nights escapade. I walked outside to the warm 73 degree day with a light breeze combing through my hair. I decided while it was early to make my first important stop and get my daily drug to help me conquer this day.

One Grande Chocolate Coconut iced coffee please

"And Ma'am would there be anything else i can get for you today?"

Ummm and one rice krispie treat please !

"Okay hun that'll be $4.89 please pull to the first window"

Okay now i was ready.

I headed toward the city to get my shopping done. I wanted to start gathering things for my soon to be apartment once i turned 18. There were hundreds of sotres on the strip and  huge sales were going on. I knew that this was the right time to shop till you drop. I should be doing this with my mother while she cries and laughs holding up different drapes yet begging me to stay in the house with her forever all at the same time while I try composing her from a Walmart meltdown. In my life that is not that case. I am here, almost 30 miles from home picking out my own drapes and furniture all while my parents cease to remember that  I'm actually still living there. 

 So after about 2 1/2 hours of me searching the beds , the baths and even the beyonds I came to the conclusion that the bedroom will be cheetah and the living room will be modern with chestnut browns and blacks. As for my bathroom that will be an all Paris theme. I was set and i was hungry. The Iced coffee and rice krispie don't really hold you over too long. It was a beautiful day out if i am going to be grabbing lunch i wanted to eat outside. 

After grabbing my two slices of pepperoni and a vanilla coke i walked my way over to this beautiful park facing a lake. Even with what seems like thousands of people out side walking around i still managed to find myself a nice secluded place by an Oak tree. I had an old beach towel in my trunk i figured since i was putting all my heavy duty stuff in the back and i wanted to sit on the grass pretty good idea to grab it .  I layed the floral towel on the ever green grass and pulled out my head phones and let cold play take me away . I was enhancing all that was around me, this big beautiful oak tree the  tall cascading buildings and sky scrappers .

People running around playing in the grass. Moms with there kids talking to other moms. Skateboarders hitting the half pipe business groups out side eating lunch together probably talking about important cases or politics. Dog lovers playing Frisbee and catch. Kids laughing running around the slide and up the jungle gym. Dancers and beat boxers huddled by the fountain. Everything around me just seemed to make me remember the true beauty of life. No matter how different everyone here was , they were all still connected in some spirited sort of way. Just the flow of my music coming to my ears and taking in the beautiful sight of the world  i wish i could never leave . I smile . And for the first time in a long time, it was real.

This is definitely my kind of serenity. I would definitely get a place in the city, i wish this city more than anything but i want to see a whole different place be in a whole different city and surrounding. I feel my time here is slowly riding out. I love the south, I just know there is so much more out there. So much i want to explore and experience. Then the thought of my mystery saviour came to mind. Out of all the time i have lived here why couldn't I have not looked both ways sooner. I know there are a million other fish in the sea, yet he caught me. I didn't have to catch him.

If a guy like him exists i knew others did as well. But something about Blake, just had me lost for my own words or thoughts even. Words from his note started over flowing my thoughts. Seeing him last night and him pretty much ordering me to read his note. At least i learned one thing about his mystery, the man loves red.  Would i ever met another him?. Here i am this bad girl supposed to be looking out for her self not trusting or crushing anyone and now look at me i feel so head over feet. I put my trash aside and laid my messenger bag underneath my head and closed my eyes feeling the warm sun touch my every sense and comfortably put me to sleep. I suddenly felt this soft touch caress and slowly rub my ankle i leaned forward and took my beanie off my face only to see another very real smile and gorgeous eyes meeting mine.

 Out of all the places in the city , all the other Oak trees and parks and lakes.

He was here.

He found me , as if i were waiting for him. At this moment i felt i was exactly where i needed to be.

And Blake was here with me.