//A Fujoshi's Dream pt. 2//

"Hm? Hey Meguru! Would you just hurry up! We're almost late! We haven't even ate breakfast yet!" My sister yelled.

Meguru? Is that my name? "Y-yeah I will!"

So if I'm a boy then... I took of my shirt and look to the mirror. I notice that I have a bigger torso and flat oppai--which is called a chest. And I just thought of something so if I'm a boy then that means I have a. I look down at my shorts (now called boxers) and started to sweat profusely. I took a glance then... I was shocked! I covered my mouth and scream silently.

"Meguru! Are you done yet?! What're you doing there?" My sister yells.

"Hold on!" I answer back.

Okay Megami or Meguru, your a boy know so you just gotta live with it starting right now.

I open the the curtains and started taking a shower.

While I was showering, I was beginning to have thoughts. Is this really real? If it is then how? Maybe because of last night. I remebered last night that I made a wish for me to become a boy so I can ship myself with others. And now, it came true.

I was done showering I took my towel and dried myself. I went back to my room and went to my dresser to get an underwear. As I took one I noticed that it was a male's underwear. Then I saw a short. I think this are what men use to call them, boxers. So I put them on and went to my wardrobe to get my school uniform. As I open it, they also changed. It's for men now. I putted my uniform on then went downstairs.

I was downstairs I saw my parents eating together with my sister.

"About time! C'mon sit down and eat." My sister offered me a seat. I sat down with them and begun to eat. As I was eating I observed that they didn't react to my looks. I guess that's because they thought I was born as a boy.

After eating we went to school with my sister.

"Take care!" My mother wave bye.

"See you after school!" My father followed.

//At school//

As we were at the school we went to our classrooms. I'm thinking that I still have the same classroom, right?

I walked to the hallways finding my classroom. While walking a girl suddenly hugged me.

"Goodmorning Meguru!" It was Nagisa my long childhood friend. She greeted me with a warm smile.

"Oh, hey Nagisa! Goodmorning to you too." She also doesn't noticed that I've changed into a boy. Confirmed!

"So have you done your assignment?" Nagisa questions.

"Assignment!? Oh my gosh I forgot about that!"

"Let me guess---you were watching BL until late at night?" She said with one eyebrow raised.

I giggle in response, "That's okay the assgnment's until the 5th period. I still got time."

She facepalmed herself "Well you're a fudonshi so I've got nothing to do about it."

Fudonshi?