//A Fujoshi's Dream pt. 4//

Beep beep beep beep

My alarm clock rings. I opened my eyes in awakeness. My eyes were crusty and needed some water to wash it all up.

But that dream that I had though. It was... it was... THE BEST FUJOSHI DREAM EVER!

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Oi Megami! Get up it's time to go to school! Stop fooling around!" My sister walks in.

"Yes Nee-san!"

I went to the bathroom to take a shower while remembering that dream back. So good....

"Ugh this girl really. And she didn't even bother turning her alarm off."

*turns of the alarm and saw a figure beside it

"What's this? Must be a keychain. Eh I'll just leave it there. Hurry up Megami! Before we're gonna get late."

"Yes! Yes!"

. ~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~ .

"I love you Meguru...."

The End...

Or is it?

_____________________

Hello everyone! Again! Hoped you like/loved the story. I was inspired to do this by a story which I read that's also like this and I wished to do it too but I kind of change some of the plots a little, bitsy, itsy, tiny, winy, bit.

Anyways I would like to thank _Princess_Masangkay_, Lolpoplovescandy20, and Melody0428 for them helping me at the names. You can go check them out if you like.

So yeah see you in the next story that I will make someday. BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Lots of Love!!!!