Transcendence Au

Alcor was bored. Sure being a demon was cool. It has it's perks. But having eternal life is boring. Omniscince killed of his curiousity. Mizar is yet to be reancarnated. And no one summoned him...yet. But for the mean time, Alcor was floating in the mindscape overlooking the City of Askab. (I just picked a random name for the city)

His vision shifted for person to person. These people were just common folk. Going about their daily lives as if there is'nt a being of pure demonic energy surveying their beloved city. As Alcor looked around, he spotted a certain college university.

"St. Nicholas College, huh? Never thought they'd create a college in the name of Santa."

It was June that time and a paper with bold writings saying 'EXAMINATION ONGOING! LAST DAY TODAY'. This gave Alcor an idea. He smiled mischievousely as he blipped himself down and changed his appearance into a more human like look, changing to color of his sclera into white. He , however, didn't change his irises that remained catlike golden. He made sure that he completely hid his demonic aura from being detected even in use.

He pulled some pens and paper out of thin air and made his name appear on the list for examinees for demonology.

(Line break by Mizar the Gleeful)

After the exam, the name Redne B. Mird can be seen at the top of the exam results. (This was the name Alcor chose to hide behind.) Of course being omniscient means all knowing.

His score was perfect. Which was followed closely by a Victor Nickofrov Emilia with a 99 and a Prudence Rosario Emilia with a 95(siblings). Both of which are staring daggers at Alcor. As alcor saw them, he just grinned back. He just can't wait for class.

(Another line break by Bill Cipher)

It was finally time for class. Alcor was excited. Aparently there is only one class for demonology. This class only had 15 students. The students attending are mostly supernatural creatures. There are only 5 humans in the class. Victor and Prudence Emilia, Stella D. Brown, Percifany E. Fern and Gene L. Longid, and of course the 'human' Redne (pronounced as Reane).

He blipped himself into his 'house'. Alcor created it the day he 'enrolled' in the school. It was just a cabin just near the boundary of the city, just a few ways away from the school. It is a cabin in the woods, similar to the Mystery Shack. Apearently his great-great-great grandpa owned the property. He had been staying in it in the past month, got accuainted to his neighbors and showed himself around the city to avoid suspicion. He even met some of his classmates.

He changed into his more humanly form and took his bag and books. Alcor soon took of for school.

He slowed down when he saw the gates of the university. As he walked towards the demonology classroom, he received stares from the non-demonology students. Even as a demon, he still got nervous. As soon as he got inside, he imediately shut the door.

"What was that about?" Alcor asked no one.

"I know right it was creepy!" Said a voice.

Alcor whipped his head towards his right and saw a female elf. She had silver hair, pointy ears, violet eyes, skin the color of the soil and smellel like nature. Amd she was tall....very tall. She was taller than Alcor by a feet.

"Why were they staring?" Alcor asked

"It's because of the fact that we are demonology students." Another voice said.

This time it was a male werewolf. This was one of his classmates that he met over the past month.

"Hey Redne! How you doing?" The werewolf asked.