Chapter 4

Scott Eastwood as Alec Vasilie.

Victoria's POV,

The rest of the afternoon was extremely tense. Mr. Vasilie gave me task after task to do. All I was looking forward to was spending tonight with Ryder.

There was a knock at the door.

"Would you get that, Ms. Kemp?", Alec said without looking up. When I opened the door there was Ryder who was holding a bunch of black roses."Oi amor, como você está? ( hello love, how are you doing/)", he actually cleaned up well.

"Are those for me? How did you know I loved black roses?",

 

I was shocked until I felt a presence behind me. Looking behind I saw Mr. Vasilie had a clenched jaw. What was he so mad about? It was past 6 o'clock and I had finished all the tasks he had asked for me to do.

"Shall we go if your finish?", the air was extremely tense.

"Yes let me just grab my bag", as I turned to grab my bag, the door was shut and I could hear the lock turn.

"What did I say about keeping your love life out of work hours?", I had actually forgotten about Mr. Vasilie until then.

"Sir with all due respect it is 6:25 and I should have finished 25 minutes ago",

"You must have forgotten didn't I tell you that you will be at my call 24/7", he smirked because he knew he had trapped me.

" I really must go, I have a hot date waiting for me", this really seemed to grind his gears because he growled while standing against the door.

I tried pushing him over but he was like a mountain. An idea popped into my head!

Walking towards him I batted my eyes sultrily. Slowly I leaned to his ear and gave it a gentle blow. As I was doing that I unlocked the door. Grabbing the door handle I pulled it open and slide out. I heard him cussing. Well, I believe sir, you have just being played. I hugged Ryder tightly as we headed to the elevator. Upon entering I saw we were not alone. Mr. Vasilie had his keys and briefcase with him. It was the longest ride down as I was stuck between the both of them. They seemed to have some sort of exchange with their eyes.

As we exited the elevator I walked out to find two luxury cars. The Maserati Alfieri was Mr. Vasilie's. What surprised me the most was when Ryder pulled out the keys to the Audi r8 which was matte black.

Alec's car

Ryder's Car

Ryder's Car

I waved at Mr. Vasilie before jumping into the Ryder's car.

Alec's POV.

She is driving me crazy. Pouring coffee all over me twice. Walking in on me with Brittany no it's Bethany. Now her date Ryder Mr. Fancy pants shows up to pick her up. What does he have that I don't! I was fuming. Punching the wheel of my car. This had to be the worst day of my life. SHE IS MINE!

"Chastity, I cam coming over get ready", I needed some release from all of this pent up energy.

------

Hey guys,

This is a short chapter but I will have a part 2 tomorrow. I am telling you something big is about to go down. Please vote.

I will post every two days if I can get 2 votes, that is all I need.

So Vote, Comment and like,

Sinceramente,

Claudz

Word count: 580