5. The meeting

Isobella pulled up at the studios and grabbed her bag and coffee before getting out and locking her new car. As she walked through the door she was immediately tackled by 2 people squashing her into a hug. "As nice as this bear hug is, i have no clue who the hell is hugging me right now" isobella attempted to shout out from under the chests of these 2 men. "Isobella we are so excited that you're here!!" One said as they both pulled away and let isobella regain herself, to which she noticed it was none other than daniel gillies and paul wesley that had just nearly winded her from such pressure. "I can't believe this is real holy crap". "Well believe it love cause you're here now and we aren't letting you go anytime soon" Daniel said.

Another voice appeared, " Boys, give her a chance to breathe why don't you, the poor girl is going to be overwhelmed" To who isobella could see as Phoebe approaching them. "Omg Phoebe hi, it's so great to meet you". She exclaimed "You too babe, i've heard so much about you. Come on lets go and meet the others". Phoebe grabbed her arm and started dragging her to what looked like the set of the salvatore house.

"Jesus this is incredible" Isobella continued to be in awe as she looked around the studio. Without noticing, Ian, Joseph and Candice had come over to introduce themselves. "Isobella, so great to finally meet you" Candice said to which snapped Isobella out of her trance. "Candice hi, so good to meet you too". She then turned to the two men who she has always loved most on the show throught the 3 years of watching. "Isobella, its incredible to finally be able to meet you in person, as great as your instagram photos are, you definetly look even more beautiful in person". Ian said as he looked at her in amazement. "Ahh you'll make me blush, you're too kind. Nice to meet you too". Isobella looked away to Joseph to hopefully simmer down any blush that was appearing on her face. "The fact that im standing infront of the almighty Klaus Mikaelson himself makes me slightly giddy, god i love your character" Isobella rambled nervously, Joseph laughed and pulled her into a hug, "Well i apologise but i am entirely different to klaus but lets hope our characters cross paths in mystic falls sometime". "I hope so" Isobella said whilst pulling away.

Phoebe once again grabbed her by the arm and guided her to what looked like the writers office. Isobella turned around and waved the boys goodbye on her way out. "Isobella hi, glad to see you made it to atlanta safe and sound". She turned to see Julie plec standing infront of her. "Julie its a pleasure to meet you, im so excited to get started". "So am i, so here i have your first script. You will be playing a 20 year old girl named Rose Mikaelson". Isobella let out a squeal of excitement, "I cant believe im going to be playing a Mikaelson, This is such a dream holy crap." "Im glad to hear you're happy, so yes you are also an original vampire and a step sister to the siblings". "Well i can not wait to get to know her. I can't thank you enough for this oppurtunity Julie, i really mean it". "You're a great actress isobella you deserve it". With that julie left to go and talk with the other writers. "This is so exciting, i can't wait to start filming in a couple of days and who knows, now you're a Mikaelson you may be paying the originals a visit!" Phoebe states excitedly as the pair start walking back to the rest of the crew.

Daniel shouts over to the girls as he notices them arriving, "Isobella we are all having a welcome back party tonight to celebrate getting another season, you will be there wont you?".
Isobella smiles, "Yes i would love to". "We are all meeting at the place for 8pm, do you need picking up?" Ian asks her. "Are you sure? i dont mind driving, I've got to find my way around at some point" she says laughing.
"no not at all, i dont mind. Heres my number to text me your address and ill be round for 7.30pm".
"Thankyou so much" Isobella smiles sweetly whilst taking Ians number from his hand, noticing the rest of the cast exchanging knowing looks at the encounter they just had.
"Well i better be going, ill see you all tonight then". Isobella turns to leave when she hears joseph whisper "isobellan is so real" to Daniel and the sound of their grunts as Ian punches them in the arm. Isobella just kept giggling as she walked away from her lovely new cast mates.