6. Pretty blue eyes

Isobellas P.O.V

I was just doing the finishing touches on my makeup and then i was all ready to go. Its currently 7.15pm so Ian should be arriving shortly. The closer it got to his arrival the more i realised how nervous i was about the fact THE Ian somerhalder was coming to pick me up. For some reason i feel the need to impress him, like do i want him to fancy me? Or do i want myself to be attracted to him? I have no clue i just know that i want to look the best i physically can.

Before i know it theres a knock at the door. As im walking to answer it i notice that its 7:25pm so its definietly going to be Ian. I stand and take a deep breath before opening the door to be welcomed by the most handsome man i think i have ever seen. His blue eyes felt like they were staring deep into my soul, swallowing me up with every passing second.
Ians voice snapped me out of my thoughts "Isobella are you okay?" I returned my focus back to the dark haired man in front of me. "Yes im great. Thankyou for picking me up, you really didn't need to inconvinence yourself" I state nervously, "Dont be silly, I wouldn't of offered if i didn't want to. You look beautiful Isobella". He says whilst gently gazing at me. "Why thankyou, You are looking very handsome tonight too mr somerhalder". He smiles brightly at me whilst holding his arm out for me to take.

The car journey only lasted about 15 minutes which was spent blasting the radio and singing along to terrible pop songs from years ago. He made me feel so comfortable around him to say we only met today for a short period of time.

As we pulled up to the venue, we noticed there was already paps waiting outside for the cast members to arrive. "Damn it how do they always find us, its so frustrating" Ian sighed as they came into his view. "I don't know, i can't believe they beat us to our own party" Isobella exclaimed with a quiet giggle under her breath.
"Just follow me lead, ill guide you inside" Ian says as he jumps out of the car and over to my door which he opened and put his hand out for me to grab. I smiled warmly at him to which he turns around and starts walking us through the crowd.

"Are you two dating???"

"Ian i thought you had a girlfriend?"

"Isobella you slut"

"Shes only been here today and shes already snooped in and took the leading man"

"Ian how does it feel to have such a pretty girl on your arm?"

"Ian you're too good for Isobella"

The comments the paps shouted were endless and i tried to block them out as i struggled to make my way through the crowd. Finally we made it into the building where ian turned to face me. He looked at me with concern. "Ignore them, they talk absolute rubbish. None of those insults they threw at you were true ok". I smiled at Ian "Im fine honestly, its all part of the job right?" Ian sighed and took my hand again as we walked into the party.
"I don't have a girlfriend Isobella" Ian said refering back to what one of the paps had shouted on the way in. I just smiled as we continued to find the rest of the cast.