Chapter 21: Marry me.

jimin was sobbing alone on the streets. he walked for too long. he can't stop himself from shedding more tears, he was cold and he brought nothing with him. 

"aishh it's too cold" jimin stopped in front of a convenient store. its too cold outside, so he guess he'll get warm inside. 

"jimin hyung?" jimin lift up his head to the voice that he hears as soon as he step into the store. 

"oh yugyeom ah... what are yo--" 

"jiminie?" jinyoung was shocked seeing jimin in this store, not even to mention what a thin clothes jimin is wearing now. jinyoung rushed towards jimin. 

"what happened? where's your coat? god! you're so cold jimin. are you okay babe?" jinyoung was really worried. he hold jimin's cold hand tightly as his other hand caress jimin's teary cheeks. 

"no, its... its nothing... what are you doing here hyung?" jimin hold jinyoung's hand to stop him from wiping his tears. 

"we just lost our bet and now we're buying the members some snacks and drinks." yugyeom answers jimin's questions as he knew jinyoung was too worried about jimin right now. 

"oh... ummm so, you're going back to work now?" jimin asks jinyoung and yugyeom. he wish for jinyoung to be with him but it would be too selfish if he asks jinyoung to stay. guess he prefers to be alone right now. 

"nahh... i'm going, but jinyoung hyung can stay. we're done with works for today. aren't we?" yugyeom gives jinyoung a wink before he take his leave. 

"bye jimin hyung, hope to see you around." yugyeom waves and left them alone. 

"hyung, if you have work to do, you can go now, i'll be fine." jimin turns to jinyoung as soon as yugyeom walks out of the door. 

"no really, i've done with my works. let's go home now. it's not like i'm going to leave my precious baby out here in cold by himself." jinyoung takes off his coat and puts them around jimin. he pulls jimin's hand and walks toward his car.

**************************

"jiminie, care to tell me what had happened?" jinyoung sit in front of jimin as soon as they reached their house. 

jimin didn't dare to look at jinyoung. he thought that he's been troubling jinyoung too much. 

"jiminie, i wish i don't have to force you to open up to me" jinyoung sounded a bit disappointed. and he really is disappointed. he gets up and trying to leave jimin alone. 

jimin felt really guilty towards jinyoung. he held jinyoung hands, making him stay. 

"hyung... i... i'm sorry" jimin looks onto the floor but his held still holding jinyoung's hand tightly. 

jinyoung sit again with jimin's hand in his. he lift jimin's head, facing him eye to eye. 

"what are you sorry about? that's not what i want to hear. tell me what happened babe? i don't like seeing you in tears like this." jinyoung tried to be firm with jimin for once. 

"jungkook...." jimin really couldn't continue his sentence. 

"you saw jungkook with taehyung again?" jinyoung tried to guess as jimin wouldn't say anything. 

jimin just nods and tears starts falling from his eyes again. 

jinyoung was so done with this! he lets jimin's hand go and he stands up in frustrations. 

"jiminie.... i... i'm really tired of this! you've always head over heels about jungkook. it's always jungkook!" jinyoung finally speak his heart out. 

"for this one month, you've never thought about my feelings for you. no matter what i do, it's always jungkook that won your heart. from the start, i'm fighting a battle which i could never win. your heart is full of jungkook, there's no room for me at all don't you?" 

jimin was shocked. he never thought that these words would come out from jinyoung's mouth. jimin had really hurt jinyoung so badly. 

"if... if you're... so in love with jungkook. let's just end this here. i'm tired of chasing you whom so head over heels for jungkook. i'm sorry" jinyoung grabs his coat, trying to leave. 

"no! no hyung! you're wrong! i've thought about your feelings. i'm happy with you by my side. i'm sorry for acting this way. but i need time to forget him. i'm sorry hyung, please don't leave" jimin holds jinyoung's hands tightly. he really didn't want to hurt jinyoung. jinyoung had done so much for him. he really couldn't break jinyoung's heart. 

"then prove it." jinyoung said without looking at jimin. 

jinyoung had decided to be firm this time. he needs to make jimin officially his!

"marry me!" jinyoung turn around to look at jimin in his eyes. 

as expected, jimin looks so shocked, speechless, frozen on his spot. jimin lets jinyoung's hands go in shock. jimin never thought that jinyoung would suggest that. 

"i'm serious. think about this jimin. forget about him. if you really happy with me." jinyoung walks to the door, leaving jimin alone. 

jimin was speechless. he didn't know what to say. he does likes jinyoung. he's not going to lie, he's happy with jinyoung. but love? he's not sure about that. but, jinyoung had done a lot for him. jimin was able to stand on his feet is all because of jinyoung. he couldn't possibly betray jinyoung for jungkook. after all, jungkook is dating taehyung now. how can he break his best friend's heart? 

jimin made up his mind. marrying jinyoung is the only way to move on from jungkook. Love? he'll learn how to love jinyoung. things would be better this way!

******************************************

jinyoung was not really going anywhere. he just wandering around in front of his house. he felt guilty for saying those things towards jimin when jimin is feeling down. he should be comforting jimin not making jimin feeling more troubled. 

"i need to apologize to jimin" jinyoung said to himself and runs back to his house. jinyoung opens the door and starts looking for jimin.

"jiminie... look i'm... i'm sorry for what i said bef--" 

"hyung" jimin cuts jinyoung's words. 

jinyoung gulps and looks at jimin in worried. 

'god, jimines don't asks for breakup' jinyung thought to himself. 

"jiminie, looks, i'm sorry, please forgive me. just don't leave me. i'm not ready for breaking up with you." jinyoung was scared. he's not ready to lose jimin. 

"hyung, no! look, i'm sorry for behaving like this. i'm such a fool to think about jungkook when i have you." jimin takes a deep breath before continuing his words. jinyoung was anxious of what will comes out from jimin's mouth. 

"lets get married." jimin said and this time, with confidence. 

jinyoung couldn't believe what he just heard. "rea-- really?" 

"yes hyung, it's better this way." jimin smile towards jinyoung. 

jinyoung rushed to hug his boyfriend's tiny body. jinyoung knows jimin too well. he knew that jimin was not fully confidence with his decisions. but jinyoung was being selfish, he wants jimin to be his. as long as jimin agrees, he would make jimin fall for him.

"then, we'll get married at the end of this month" jinyoung really didn't want to lose jimin to anybody. 

 jimin just nods. he's unsure of his feelings but he didn't want to hurt jinyoung anymore. 

##################################################