Chapter 1 ~ New Dimension

Third Person POV

Phoenix was laying on the couch and listening to music . Parker came rushing into the room screaming .

"I GOT IT P!!!!"

Parker had the most happiest expression on his face . Phoenix groans and looks at him .

"what did you get ?"

Parker raised a large worn out leather book with a compass needle engraved in the front . Phoenix groaned and tilted her head back .

"Seriously ? Parker what the hell ."

"what ? i only took this and - " Parker began but phoenix interrupted him .

" PARKER ! You aren't even supposed to go over there !'

She stood up and grabbed his arm . On his right forearm there was a large scar .

"Don't you remember last time ?"

Parker sighed then nodded his head.

"How scared you were?"

"YES PHOENIX!" Parker snapped

Phoenix's POV

I nodded my head because i understood why he snapped at me . I hugged him and layed my head on his shoulder .

"i'm sorry Parker."

He wrapped his arms around me tightly "It's okay Phoenix."

My brother and I are really close ever since mom started to work WAY more often. I pulled away and sat on the couch .

"Alright , now let's see what you got."

Parker smiled and pulled a map from his butt pocket then unfolded it . It was the exact size of our coffee table so it fit perfectly . He sat down then laid the large book on the table , it had a page marked with a red string with a bell at the end . He went to the page that was marked and in big fancy writing there was The Lillynith Dimension .

Parker laughed " I wish this was real cause this dimension sounds AWE - SOME ."

I tilt my head " How so ? "

" this dimension has Fenrir's !!!"

"....Oh....?"

We both laugh and i stand then look at the stuff .

"how did you get this map ? i see it with grandpa all the time...."

"well...i kinda ... maybe .... ," he said this extremely fast " tookitfromhimwhilehewassleeping !"

i gasped "PARKER!"

~ 2 hours later ~

"SIS PLEEEASE" Parker begged

"Parker no! even though it's fake it still is quite creepy!"

" yeah so? you've probably done way worse !!"

I cross my arms , me and Parker have been going at it for almost an hour , ever since he found this weird traveling ritual thing he has been begging me to do it with him. It's quite weird to be honest , candles , 12:00 in the middle of the forest with the candles surrounding us while we chant this weird promise to the dimension we wanna go to.

"PHOENIX!! PLEASE! it yes is weird but it's fake , we both know that."

I sighed and gave in " FINE! "

Parker did a victory dance and yelled "YEEESH!!"

I giggled and sat on the counter , I grabbed my mug and I took a sip of my tea . I heard the door open so I put my mug down , I saw mom and smiled .