far from hot!

*Cassie pov*

CASSIE GET DOWN HERE!!!! 

"jogging down the stairs"

What Chaz what? I yeald back

Chaz: You know the party on friday

yes I said excited

Chaz: yea and you cant go to the party because there will almost just be senior boys and girls just some few freshmens.

Cassie: so what? I cant go because there will be seniors! c´mon Chaz don be such a dick

Chaz: language Cassie, And yes because it´s just seniors

Cassie: are you freaking kidding me I am going to that party!, And I will be with my friend and she is a freshmen and a girl so chill bro chill.

Ryan : of course your going with a girl like c´mon you cant get a boy he said and smirked

Cassie: yea and you can get a girl I said and smirked back

Justin: of course he can get a girl just wait to friday and you will see

Chaz: but she is not going 

Ryan: oh but she is Chaz I am gonna prove her wrong 

Cassie: thanks ryan now can I even go to the party I said and gave him a teas smile and went up to my room

Ryan: Oops

Chaz: RYAN!!!!!!!

I heard from my room that Chaz and Ryan started to yell to each other and justin laughed.

*thursday*

I woke and took a shower as a do every morning. I had showerd done and went to my closet and pickt out a pair of jeans I chose the black jeans and a shirt where it stood YOLO "You Only Live Ones" and went to the kitchen and grabbed a sandwitch I ate it up. Then I grabbed my skateboard and went to school.

I was finally at school when i heard some people yell at me i went over to them and a girl said: Arent you the girl who suposed to be in are class but you got to late and was supposed to be in this theater and stuff like that.

yea thats me I said and smiled. 

so what´s your name a boy said

my name is Cassie and you guys are?

the girl who talked first said that her name was Niki and the girl on the left was Lindsey and the other girl on the right side was mitchi and the two boys was Micael and troy.

I said hey too everybody and the I asked them if they was gonna go to the party on friday.

and then one of the girls said hell yea I think it was Mitchi. the other girl Lindsey said I dont know and everybody was like c´mon lindsey it´s going to be great, she had like no choice the to say yes. I asked if I and a friend could go with them and they was cool with it. 

*Skip to lunch*

I was about to go and sit with myself when I heard Niki and they shout at me to sit down with them. I went over to them and took a seat. And we talked about everything it was like I have known them my hole life.

After a couple of minutes Ryan and Justin came up to us in the table and justin was like seems like you have some new friends and blablabla. yea so what JUSTIN? Ohh nothing he said and smiled I did not know what he was planning but i am sure it´s not a good thing.

Then Ryan whispered remember are dill you are going to dance with a guy on the party tomorrow and I with a girl and the one who dance first wins.