#Date? Maybe

Lottie smiled at Jenko as he opened the door to his car

"So, where are you taking me?"
Jenko smiled.
"Your mom told me that you like ice cream so I thought you would like to go."
Lottie giggled.
"Oh, yeah. I love ice cream. Morton would always take me but now he is busy with Eric."
Jenko nodded.
He opened the door for her and they sat at a place next to window. The two ordered their ice cream and were now talking.
"And then he fell into the mud. He never forgave me for making him do that."
Jenko laughed at Lottie's story.
A guy from the party, Scott, walked to their table.
"Hey, pretty lady."
Lottie scoffed.
"Were you hitting on me? Look, girls with asses like mine don't talk to boys with faces like yours."
Scott's face paled and he walked away.
Jenko started laughing.
"Oh, you are sassy. I like it."
Lottie giggled and looked at her hands.
Jenko turned to look at Scott's table and saw that his friends laughed at him.
Jenko and Lottie were now at Zack's place. Jenko wanted to listen to Eric's conversation.
Lottie laid on sofa and she fell asleep. As it was time to go, Jenko lifted her not wanting to wake her. Zack smiled at Jenko.
"You know, she likes you too."
Jenko looked at him surprised.
"She does? I mean, I don't like her."
Zack smiled.
"You don't have to hide. It's okay. She told me she likes you. And she liked it on the date."
Jenko smiled at Zack.
"Thanks, buddy."
Jenko put Lottie on her bed and went to go out. Lottie took hold of his hand. He turned around to look at her.
"Please stay."
Jenko nodded and laid next to her. She put her head on his chest and he wrapped arm around her waist pulling her to him.
Lottie sighed.
"Thanks, Greg. For today."
Jenko smiled and looked at her sleeping figure.
"No problem."