#Movie Night

"Alright you two

"Alright you two. I am happy that you are on a speaking terms again but don't throw popcorns!"
Lottie was annoyed at the two adult. Jenko smiled sheepishly at the beautiful girl. Morton on the other hand laughed and turned to TV.
Lottie giggled when she saw Jenko's hair. Jenko looked confused at her.
"You have popcorn in your hair. Let me get it."
Lottie sat on her knees so she could be taller and pulled out the popcorn.
Jenko smiled softly at her.
"Thanks."
Lottie smiled.
"No problem."
They sat and watched the movie.
Morton got bored so he stood up.
"I am going to bed. See you tomorrow."
Lottie and Jenko waved and watched the movie. By the end of the movie Lottie's head was in Jenko's lap as he run his fingers through her hair.
He looked down at her and saw that she was already asleep. He didn't want to move her so he covered her with a blanket and both of them stayed that way.
In the morning Lottie was first to wake up. She looked at sleeping Jenko. She giggled at his bed hair and went to kitchen to make some breakfast. When she walked in her mom already made breakfast.
"Good morning, mom."
"Good morning, honey."
Lottie saw her mom grinning. She sighed.
"Yes, mom?"
Her mom squealed and pulled Lottie to sit at table.
"Are you and Jenko together?"
Lottie blushed.
"What? No!"
Her mom giggled.
"But you wish right?"
Lottie sighed.
"Well, yeah. Who wouldn't? He is sweet, amazing and handsome guy. I love how he always puts me first. Plus he gets along with Zack. And he and Mor are great friends."
Mom squealed.
"Oh, I am so happy for you. He is amazing guy and he makes you happy. I can tell."
Lottie smiled and stood up.
"I am going to wake Mor and Greg so we can have breakfast."