Three

"That kid Benny? No! He's just a friend!" I shout at Hailee while twisting the phone cord around on my finger.

"Yeah right," she says. "You were SO checking him out.

I groan.

"I wasn't checking him out!"

"I saw that wink you gave him! So did Baylee!"

I roll my eyes.

"I got to go."

"Got to go suck Benny's face off?"

"I have to go and eat dinner!"

"Right."

"Brat."

I hang up and sigh. I walk into the kitchen to see my dad sitting down.

"Hey dad."

It takes a moment but he finally answers.

"Hello."

It's kinda sad. When he adopted me, he was still blind but he managed to take care of me really well. The sad part is, he never knew what I looked like. He still doesn't know.

"Did you already eat?" I ask him.

He nods.

"Yes."

I nod and walk to the pantry. I make spaghetti and quickly eat. After I'm done, I walk into my room and change into pajamas. I curl up in bed and fall asleep.

I wake up and quickly get up. I change into a white t-shirt, jean shorts, and black converse. I brush my hair until it's in its natural wavy texture. I grab my bag and quickly run out of my room and run downstairs.

"Bye dad!" I shout.

"Bye!"

I run out of the house and start running down the sidewalk. I run down one sidewalk and look to the sidewalk on the other side of the road to see a group of guys walking. I see one with black hair and I quickly notice it's Benny. The whole group turns to look at me, including Benny. He blinks and quickly looks away. I continue to run until I'm finally at the courtyard of the school.

"BAYLEE LARSEN! HAILEE SANTIAGO! I'M GONNA MURDER BOTH OF YOU!" I shout once I notice them.

They look at me and gasp. Everybody looks at me as I chase them into the school. I'm faster then both of them. I grab both of their wrists.

"No!" Baylee whines.

"What do you want?" Hailee asks.

"Why would you think I like Benny?!" I shout in their ears.

"Why are you freaking over this?"

"Because! I don't like it!"

"It's obvious you like him!" Baylee exclaims.

The guys in the area turn to us and look at me.

"Good job, big mouth!"

Baylee and Hailee laugh and walk away holding their stomachs.

"What's so funny? Don't walk away!"

Hailee points behind me before they turn the corner. I turn around to see Benny leaning against the wall.

"Oh crap," I mutter.

"Do you like me?" He asks.

I freeze.

"N-no."

He walks up to me and caresses my face.

"We both know that you're lying," he mutters.

He leans in then stops and laughs.

"Haha! Payback's a bitch!" He shouts.

He lets go of my face and walks off.

"See you in biology!" He shouts.

I stomp my foot.

Stupid Benny! I storm towards my locker and open it to find a note in it. I pick it up to see it says,

Come see me play baseball, sweetie -P

P?

Oh god.

<><><><><><><><><>

Sorry this chapter is kinda short