chapter 2

"Mr Olajide  thank you  sir i really  appreciate your help sir" i say kneeling  down.  He replies  me and says "there  are rules in this house 1, you call me daddy here and not sir"he laughs and calls out "Nora ,Sam!come downstairs our guest is waiting ".
    A little girl  rushes down the stairs to hug me. "hi, i am Nora" you would  think i am one of her sisters or aunts. Just then, an handsome hunk comes to the living-room. He says hi to me and i also say hi, i  cannot refuse such an handsome man. His dad introduces the both of us "Sam, meet Setemi, Setemi meet Sam"my boss stands up i have to go, a friend of mine is celebrating his birthday , i cannot miss it, help your self to the kitchen "he says as he slams the door.
     Sam brings up a conversation, something about his dad, he then gives me a tour of the house, which i appreciate. Finally he is done blabbing  about all the rooms. "i want to cook are you going to eat" and he replies RUDELY "we are not that cheap as to be eating  homemade foods" i see they  don't  eat homemade foods. He groans as  he takes  every step on the staircase, i can hear him slamming  the door.  I ask  Nora to pass me the remote, on checking  all the channels, i see that there is nothing  intresting and i am about going to my room , somebody knocks on the door . Me being creeped out by the deceiving girly voice, i call Sam, it can be any one his ex, his friend, his babe, his sex mate. Okay, the last one might have been wrong.
  Sam runs downstairs as if he has been expecting her. She tells him something in his ear, something  dirty for sure, the fair woman pushes me away making an irritating  face. In my mind  i am like " nkan  ti o fe lo se lori bed lo ma pa e ku  ashewo ki o to tirin bi igbale agbepo ko  se  ni tirin nigba tiwon ti lamori bed oniranu oshi"(it is what you  want to do on that bed that will kill you, prostitute, she's  as thin as a broom, why won't she be thin when she has been slept with many times ,useless person) i hiss at their lack of sense, i admit  it i am jealous but why won't  i be.

  Author's note

She is jelly jealous i know most of you  that are not Yoruba  will get confused 
So i wrote  it in English
I deserve  kisses, roses,everything you can
Offer me
Don't you dare forget to
Vote
&comment also
Share❤😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 where ma boys at?