chapter seventeen

More than a hundred reads i feel on top of the world.

This is my valentine special, its a bit late, b..u..t its going to be worthwhile
Cry baby, thanks for the comment, every time i read them, i laugh uncontrollably. U are such a darling .
Teearnah,you re the beest

I really love my readers. Muah... Take kiss😘

"Tee, where should we go for valentines day?" i asked her, since she is i know all. "let us go to Dominos" this babe ehh i hope she will not squander my money because this one sef, she cannot even say shoprite, see as she even open her mouth talk am, but still, love is blind.

Tee dressed up in a red and white gown, i was wearing a black polo and trousers,Tee dressed for Nora,they were in the same attire. 

"Cynthia, Cynthia! Is this you?" Tee asked a lady she met at the restaurant we went to, this Cynthia was wearing a  blue jean and a black shirt. "T..... E..... M..... I"the lady, 'Cynthia' screamed "what are you doing here" Tee asked her, "long story" she said waving her hands backwards,she looked at me "Temi, is this your husband? " she asked raising her eyebrow "yes, he is my husband " she replied shyly.

After Cynthia told us about her past ,she was actually a prostitute before she was almost used for rituals,she escaped and now she's changed, she's looking for where to squat and any job.

"Temi, can I squat at your place?"she asked Temi  squeezed her face meaning she was disgusted by that statement. "so that you will start seducing my husband like how you did,till you caused Toyo to leave her husband,you cunning slut"
She stood "boo,pay the bill and meet me in the car " she said and she left,i went to the counter and I paid for the food and I went to the car. It was quite a silent ride, "I like that name 'boo'" I said,trying to reduce the tension in the car,she smirked and she replied "if i die, i will blame u, but seriously you are my boo"
.

A/n

Short chappy,u guys are Nigerians naw, the girls gat to purchase data.

I am sorry  this is going to be tbe first and the last ,love yall

My new book will be out "matter of time " by this time next week,you kbow that any book by cloudeen is always going to be amazing .

I love u my silent readers,well at least you helped my book get to 173 reads,its worth thanking for.

My commenters you guys are the best ,just so u know,when you tap the screen of your phone a star is going to show,tap it its that easy to vote, i have not been getting enough comments , i think this authors note is long already,have a nice week ahead.

See you on Sunday