One

Frank had always liked Zebras. Ever since he was a little boy, he'd watch for hours in fascination at the striped wonder animals. He never knew exactly why they seemed so majestic, but they sure were. On this particular October evening, Frank was extremely drunk and decided to visit the zoo with his friend Ray.
      "Oh my god, how much vodka did you drink?"
      Says Ray, brow furrowing at the four empty bottles shattered on the parking lot ground.
     "Doesn't matter. Help me
look sober at the entry."
     Ray straightens Frank's tie and dusts off his shoulders.
      "Okay. You're good. Why did we come here, anyway?"
      "To look at zebras, dumbass."
     Ray shakes his head.
       "Damn Frankie. You're paying for your own ticket. That shit's expensive."

         Twenty minutes later the two boys are parked in front of the Zebra cage. Ray turns to face the drunk figure next to him.
      "What do you think?"
      "ZEBRAHHHHH!!!!" Screams Frank.
       ".......Oh. Well then."
Says Ray, disgruntled.
"I'm going to go buy a sno-cone. I'll be back in just a second, okay?"
      Frank nods.
"Okay."
But as soon as Ray arrives at the sno-cone truck, Frank jumps over the small protective gate and over the larger one to enter the zebra habitat. A large, adult zebra named Silky stands in front of him.
      "Oh, Silky, you're beautiful." Gushes Frank, still standing on the rock next to the gate.
     "Come on. I don't want Ray to find us."
Frank leads the zebra out the back door of the habitat and into his car. He drives the animal to his apartment and somehow gets it inside. Now, the fun starts.