Chapter 1

Error's Pov.
It was a beautiful day outside, birds were singing, flowers were blooming.........but bullying would never stop. I sighed as I saved one student of mine who was bullied again, today.

(Flash back)

"What's up nerd?" A leader of a jock group [?] aproched Ink. They seamed to be blocking his way. "Please excuse me, I-i rea-really have to go t-o my.....next class." He replied stuttering in fear. "Aww. Your not thinking on leaving us here hanging...right?!" He stated the last part making his voice a bit violent for Ink. He then pulled inks collar up, and he was about to push him toward the locker. "Stop" I called out. The gangs gaze turned to me as they widened their eyes. "You three will go to the principals office if you would continue what you are doing." And there they all ran away leaving Ink behind. "You alright?" "Y-yes......thanks.. S-sir." He stud up on his own and walked away.
(Sorry guys I literaly don't know how physical bullying works all I know is verbal bullying.)

(End of flash back)

The bell rang and all the students went in their class rooms. I, myself, went to my own. I was an art teacher in this school. Crazy right? I mean for a person who doesn't appreciate art that much became an art teacher. Sighing at the thought all my students greeted me as I entered the room. They all stud up "Good morning Sr. Error." "Good morning to you all too." I replied.

I put my bag on my desk and scanned around the room to see if someone was absent or not, luckily there wasn't.

*Time skip cause I can..... bear with me bitch*

The bell rang again signaling everyone that class is over. They all stud up and proceeded to the cafeteria....... except for one. I looked at him. He was looking down more likely spacing out. I went near to him and asked "Ink, are you alright?". Gues he noticed me. He looked up and replied "Yeah......yeah, yes I am."

"Are you sure? You seamed to be spacing out the whole time."

"Huh?  Oh that? I'm just thinking of something really important. And yeah I'm alright. Don't mind about me."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Thanks for worrying about me."

And there he stud up and headed to the cafeteria where the others were. I looked at him as he walked away. I spun around, walked toward my desk and checked some of my students test papers. Oh yeah, have I forgot to tell you that I myself was also a math teacher. Why?..... almost all of the worst subjects in the world... in my opinion.

As I continued checking their test papers, Inks test paper was next to be checked.....after doing so my eyes widened at what I saw. Ink, one of the smartest kids in my class only had 8/50. He only had eight correct answers, not lying. I looked at the other test papers he had in math they always had great scores. 48/50, 30/35, and 50/50. Again I sighed. Something is wrong with this kid.

When I was done doing my chore I cleaned my room and got ready for my next subject.

_____________________________
Eyyyyyyy finaly that's done. So this is my first ink x error fanfic so don't judge. Sorry if some of my grammar and spelling is wrong.
I had fun making this story. Hope you guys like it. Though I'm curious should I put lemon or not? It's your choice guys. If what is the most voted one will happen in the story.

-Saaya