Chapter 2

Error's Pov.
Months had past that it's already winter and ink is still as he is. His grade are still low, he doesn't talk much, and if I ask him about it he doesn't give me even just a single clue. Well I gues today is the day. I will find his home and maybe talk to his parents about him and why is he always down.

As I walked my way out of the school I wore my robe and walked toward the place where ink lived.

As I arrived in front of his house I noticed that it looked abit gloomy and sad, despite the colorful paintings on his houses wall. I just stared at it until I saw figure beside my left eye. I turned my gaze to it and saw ink, shivering abit looking at me without any expression. I greater him first. "Good afternoon in-" but I was cut off by his words. "Come in." As saying so, he passed by me and opened his houses door and gestured me in. "Oh! Umm ok?" I went in and so he did. He closed the door and lit on the fire in the furnace. "Please sit down Sir Error." He gestured me to sit on one of his couches and so I did.

He went to somewhere else, I think to the kitchen? Anyways let's put that aside. I wondered my eyes around his seem to be living room, it felt so cozy, it was warm, but it was silent. Abit gloomy to be exact. I turned again my gaze to ink who had just arrived with two cups and a teapot with hot tea and he had sat down on the couch across mine.

"Sir Error. Are you here to ask me about.......it again?" I looked at him more sincerely than before and nodded in reply "Yes, yes I did." He sighed and purred me a cup of tea.

Inks Pov.
Holding my cup, I swirled it slightly so that it's mixture will be mixed perfectly. I sipped some of it. "I gues you really wanna know, don't you?" I looked down knowing what he will say.

"Sir Error-" "Just Error. You can just call me Error if we're not in school. Okay?" "O-oKay. Well then, Error, it was the day before my birthday.

*Le flashback*
Me and my mom went to go to the airport to fetch my dad. After doing so we went home and talked about things and all. My older brother and my dad had a slightly awkward talk. We laughed, we played, we had fun. But the point doesn't start there. It was until one fateful day, we all went out to a small vacation to celebrate my birthday. My dad was the one who droved the car while my mom was in the font seat and me and my brother was in the back. We were talking about all the things that we will do there and my dad noticed that a deer was on our way and so he hurried and turned the wheel around making the car go off the road and and fell and hit a tree.
*end if zi flashback*

".. I was......I was the only survivor. My dad, my mom, my...bro..they all died except for me.......it felt like it was my fault. If we hadn't go to that place they would still be alive by now." I started to sob as I felt a warm embrace around me. I looked up and as expected it was Error. I didn't care, continued to sob on his chest hugging him back. "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's not your fault. It's alright if you won't continue. I understand....I was....I was in that situation before. I lost my family, but in a different way."

Error's Pov.
I gues he wanted to know cause he looked at me with the 'please tell me eyes'. I broke our embrace and sat next to him sighing.

*Le flashback......again*
A few years ago my wife bare a child and we both thought that it was one of the best days in my life untill the doctor came to us with a sad face. He told us about our son. He was dead....he was already dead at the time he went out of my wife's womb. She cried and cried questioning why. And later on, about 2 years ago she was sentenced that she had a 3rd stage heart cancer. She tried to fight the cancer and I helped her through it. She went through chemotherapy but it didn't helped. It got worser and worser until she was in stage 4. She became weaker and weaker untill she........her life ended.
*you know what this is*

"I can even still remember her last words, it went something like this, 'Error, we both know that this day would come. I love you Error, and I know that you love me too. So please let this be my best and last memory, to see you beside me all determined to help me fight my ailment. I don't really have alot of time so please after this day forget about me, move on. I would be even more happy to see you with someone else. Please, this is my final wish.' And there she close her eyes with a tear jercking down her cheeks, that was the last time I heared from her....I kept on coping that I could move on, but I can't,  even now." A tear rolled down my cheek as I stated at the floor blankly.

11111111111111111111111
Badum tssss
There you go beauties, a new chapter for this book. So tell me, did you cry or not? Heheh comment down in the comment box. Anyways Pease out.

Don't know if you noticed but why is it always a deer? In train to Busan a deer was hit by a truck, in scouts guide to zombie epocalipse a deer was hit by a car. Why? Is there something about deers that they are being used to be hit by a vipehicle?
~Saaya