Alone

25 Years ago
(3rd person)

Kuai dreamt of horrible sights of a demoniacal being that looked like...Him!?!
"AAAAGGHH," the grandmaster screamed himself awake.
"Sub-Zero are you alright,were you attacked" said Cassie as she rushed into his room with a gun in her hand.
"Ugh,kid I told you just call me kuai,and i'm fine just had a..a scary dream thats all."
"Alright but get some sleep were heading out tomorrow" said Cassandra.
"What for"asked kuai.
"I dunno just go see if anyone is still alive maybe go travel the country"stated cassie.
"Alright why not seems like that would be fun"said kuai.

The next afternoon
(Highway)

Kuai had felt uneasy and nauseous.
"Hey are you alright?"Asked the worried cassie.
"Yeah I jus-AAAAGGGGHHGH" screamed the grandmaster while falling to the ground unconscious.
"KUAI!"shouted the now scared cassie.
Sub-Zero had woken up and was choking cassie.
"WHERE IS HE!!"shouted the grandmaster with bright Green eyes with the young cassandra above his head.
"Wh-who"said cassie struggling to breath with the grandmaster's grip tightening.
Suddenly the green had drained from his eyes and he immediately let go of cassandra's neck.
"By the gods,what have I done;Cassandra forgive me I don't know what happend"
"*cough* *gaaassp*I forgive you somthing was wrong with your eyes"
"Hopefully that does not happen again,"said the worried Sub-Zero.
"How did it feel" asked the confused cassie.
"It felt like I was alone in my mind"

Hey I uptadted the story hope you like this one,Sorry for not updating so much school has been a bitch but have I to do it. Anyway I'll show a picture of what his eyes are supposed to look like.Until then

THANKS
FOR
READING