More Than A Friend

Okay so I already have the entire story layed out in my mind but I didn't know what part to do yet so im just going to time jump again to kinda the end of the story but it will make more sense when you read the whole story...Im gonna Quintin Terinteino this shit.

(Sub-Zero POV)

      It's been 27 years scince the bombs dropped and "Absolute-Zero"(Author's note:Absolute zero is the absolute frezzing point of everything,thanks for the name goes to my friend Zeanna) is under control but we still cant be too safe about it.
      I'm just sitting in my temple when suddenly cassandra burst's through the front door calling me.
     "Grandmaster there's trouble in the town,Quan Chi & Erron Black are doing some pretty bad damage"
     "Then come on we have no time to lose" I had said pretty forcfully.
     When we had gotten there Quan chi had left but Erron was still there and a couple of deamons were left in place of the sorcerer.
     "I'll take Erron you take the deamons"cassie orderd.
     "B...But,he could kill you"I argued "But you could do a lot more damage than he can if absolute-zero got the better of you" rebuttled the Cage.
     "Alright"I agreed "just..dont get killed ok"I had said in a low chuckle.
      She replied in a kinda nervos laugh "o..ok" and went off to fight Erron Black.
      There were three deamons that were very tall but fit and posed as quite a challenge but it didn't take that long for me to finish them.
      After I was done fighting them I went to cassandra and was haunted for the rest of my life,for what I saw next was an unexpected site to be seen.
"CAAASSSSAAANDDRAAA !!!!"I had yelled as far as my voice could travel as cassandra had hit the floor with some bullet wounds through the abdomen.
      Erron had seen me and was about to fire but I had froze him in the middle of his futile attempt to kill me and I had rushed to cassie as she grasped onto life.
    "No nononononono...FUCK, NO!!!"I had said without even knowing what I said until cassie had put her hand gently on my face and said sweetly "Kuai that mouth your going to have to watch it around Jack".
      I had to think of every thing that would help her and then I had it "I can freeze your wounds and stop the bleeding...your gonna be just fine"I said now crying onto her shoulder with her back in my arms.
      She had whispered to me in the sweetest voice I had ever heard "It's time to go, look after Jack and Jin for me"and with those few words she layed there lifelessly in my arms.
(3rd person)
    Erron unfroze and had said sarcastically "Aww thats cute but I still have a contract to finish"and shot at the grandmasters back.
     Kuai had at that point lost all sanity and Absolute-Zero had got out of control (like the iron giant when he thinks hogarth is dead⬇)

And the green in his eyes struck Erron with great fear and he started unloading on Sub-Zero and kuai had walked it off like It was nothing.
      When The grandmaster had made it to Erron he headbutted him so hard that he dented Errons skull.

What a cliffhanger stay tuned to the next chapter to see what happens next and please comment on what you want to see in the next chapter such as characters,locations,etc. But until then

                   THANKS
                       FOR
                  READING