the first fight

i was at school talking to my friends when all of the sudden

      HEY BELLA I HERD YOU WHERE TALKING BAD ABOUT ME!

       NO NO NO I WAS NOT TALKING BAD ABOUT YOU I PROMISE!!!!!!!!

see me and Chelsea always gets in fights all  the time!!!! It started when we where about 10 me and her aganst  the world. one day we where at my birthday party and she was SUPER jealous of me hanging out with everybody but her,that is because we where together 24/7 and i never really got to talk to any one else. so that is what happened  and we never talked ever since unless we  are fighting. anyway now we are 15 and we grow out of each other well back to me and her fighting.

                           ALL RIGHT THEN WHY DON'T YOU JUST SCALDER ALONG NOW THIS IS MY HANGOUT!!!! CHELSEA STAYED IN THE MEANEST TONE OF ALL

then me and Abby moved to the cafeteria. well me and Abby meet when i was only 11.I was at my moms work when she came up to me and asked me if i could play with her of course i stayed yes i was desperate for a new friend! then me and her started hanging out together.

HEY BELLA WHY IS CHELSEA SO MEAN TO YOU?   Abby asked

WELL IT WASA LONG STORY BUT ME AND HER USED TO BE BEST OF FRIENDS!!! i stayed
WELL HOW OLD WHERE YOU WHEN YOU AND HER.....STOPPED BEING FRIENDS?she asked me

WELL/ I WAS ABOUT 10 YEARS OLD AND I WAS JUST TALKING TO EVERYONE ELSE BUT HER YEA THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED! i stayed back to her

hey guys its Chelsea and Bella and we will not be updating a lot but we will try : )
mum we could not write what the people are saying with the quotation marks because this computer has non : ( but they will be in all caps so hope u enjoyed this chapter and we will make a another chapter RIGHT AWAY: )