TWW: My Support Team

• Dedicated to My Commenters

~Dedicated to my commenters :)~ You people don't really know how amazing you are. Seriously. This is a page full of comments on "The Weeping Willow" from the first time I posted it. Thank you- each and every one of you- for your support. You are amazing. In all, TWW accumulated 6,851 reads; 232 votes; and 365 comments the first time I posted it. Sadly it was taken down, but now I am re-posting it because you all inspired me to continue. I was reading back over these comments and felt the need to share them. These are the ones that made me laugh and encouraged me to continue- the ones from my most committed readers and the ones that touched me with their sweetness. Thank you. And I love you. Ciao (from me) for Now! ~Xi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is really good, it's actually inspired me to do my own ROTG fic! I cant wait for you to upload the next chapter. I dunno why I'm commenting on this chapter and not the last chapter but whatever.
~~~

I decided to comment on this chapter to just for a little motivation!
~~~

@KittehVader You're welcome, I like it when people actually answer my comments, so i can thank you for that and of course, you have written (currently writing) a great story ;-)
~~~

Brilliant chapter, as usual ;-) Can't wait for the next chapter!

Bohemian_Rhapsody~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my gosh this is so good i might die! Honestly wayyyy better than any other ROTG fanfic that i've ever read.

tk_magpiegirl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. This is one of the best RotG fanfics I've ever read, and it's only gotten 5 chapters. Keep writing.
~~~

Still awesome as always :D And thanks for dedicating the chapter to me, first time I got a chapter dedicated to me XD
~~~

I cracked up again when you mentioned me, LOL. And... Jack's gonna be surrounded by fangirls XD

pizZiCcato~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just want to tell you that I seriously love this fanfic. It is the most well-written one I've read! I enjoy the picture you create in my mind (this is the first story here on Wattpad I've read beside my own that actually does that), and, to be honest, it makes the story that much more enjoyable. Plus, I love how you've depicted the characters and how you threw in a total cliffhanger right before the contest (GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH). I seriously love this, please do more!
~~~

OMIGOSH IT'S FINALLY OFF HOLD!!!! 8D AND I'M A WIENER!!!! YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!! Freakin' AWESOME chapter, by the way, TOTALLY worth the wait. Well, not all the way...- GUH *cough cough* Who said that? Not me! I was... COUGHING! I was coughing! Those weren't words! Awesome chapter - voted! PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOON!!!
~~~

@KittehVader Of course! It's clever and well-written! I always enjoy such writings. :D

sparklingsnow3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a brilliant writer :) I also have a question for you: what accent does Willow have?

LeKiwiBird~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi hi.. So I know this is just as late as it can be but... This story is just amazing and I really love the idea of Willow, so different then the other ideas which are basically cupid (which in my opinion is kinda stupid) but an amazing story! Just to let you know :)
~~~