Editor's Note

( Please read until the end. I've done my best to convert a boring author's note into a hilarious scene. I hope you die laughing XD No, of course I don't. Who'd read the rest of the tale then o_o )

 Who'd read the rest of the tale then o_o )

Easy there, not an update. Jonathan's sincerest apology. He however promises that the next chapter will be updated soon!

The part is written by me, the editor who goes by the name Aditya, but the words are of Jonathan. Please call the cops for I'm uncertain of my life this dreadful night. There was a knock on my door and I realized my most feared client wished for my aid. My timid refusal made him tie me down to my chair and I'm not to leave my desk unless I complete his work. As I type, he looks at me with doubtful eyes, glinting his sharp  silver knife. Here's a truth Jonathan told me once. Quite surprising it is. It's a fortune the Man of Many Faces doesn't comprehend English, or else I'd be long gone the moment he'd have noticed my feeble attempt for my rescue. Please don't let me down, oh wonderful folk, please call the cops and save my life!

Now that he still insists on shining that dratted knife of his, I must obey his commands even though for this work I'll be getting no pay. That is one of the many reasons I find it difficult to work with Jonathan.

So, without further ado, I shall write his thoughts as plainly as possible. Partly because, as mentioned before, I'll get not a single penny for this work and mostly because unless I finish writing this part, Jonathan won't even let me go to much needed toilet. If that doesn't convince you that my attempt to behave hurriedly is wise without any doubt, his threatening is another thing that's frozen much of my brain.

So here it goes. Another addition to the list of my unpaid works...

( I believe it's pretty clear how strongly I intend to disobey this sinister person. But escaping this evil turn of destiny is perhaps not in my hands. So, I'll be writing his thoughts, but since the pressure down is building up, I may not sound like him at all. Oh, isn't destroying his voice a soothing to my heart XD )

My dear Servants of Darkness and Masters of Shadows, may the essence of darkness bless you in every way possible

My dear Servants of Darkness and Masters of Shadows, may the essence of darkness bless you in every way possible. Today I come with an overwhelming sense of gratitude.