Chapter Six: Protected

You sat on the couch in the living room, trying to process everything that is happening. It had been a week since Dark brought you to this place. You began learning your way around the bunker and where you needed to go. There were some forbidden areas that Dark warned you from entering.

You also found a door that looked like it would lead you out of the bunker, but Dark shoved you away from it. He threatened to lock you in your room if you went near that door again. You kept your distance, yet still you made a mental note about it.

You thought about Wilford and Dark, and how it's all so surreal. Mark's warning about Wilford made you anxious. It was hard enough living with one psychopath. Two is outright torture.

The thing that made Wilford almost unnerving was the fact he seems charming and polite. Whereas Dark had already dropped the charming front and revealed his true intentions.  Hopefully, Mark was just exaggerating, but he doesn't do that too often. (Not counting his YouTube videos).

You try not to dwell on it, turning on the TV to distract yourself. You watch it for a little while until Dark came in and stood in front of you.

"(Y/N)?" His voice made you nervous as you stared at the ground.

"What?" You respond, your eyes finally meeting his. They were brown for now. Black eyes mean bad shit is likely to happen.

"Accompany me." Dark held out his hand for you to take. You had a mental debate on whether or not to take it. You got fucked over the last time you took it, but you'll get fucked over if you don't.

You reluctantly grabbed his hand, not in the mood to receive another punishment. He zapped the two of you into a bedroom, releasing your hand to close the door. He pushed you on the bed, climbing on top of you.

"What the fuck are you doing?" You scoot as far away from him as you possible can.

"What I want." He growls, grabbing your hips to pull you under him like he did on the couch. He put his hands beside your head, hovering over you. His black eyes reappear, resembling a void. You were staring evil right in the face and evil was looking right back at you.

He kisses you roughly and you try to push him away from you. He stops for a moment, giving you enough time to speak.

"Get off of me!" You say, unable to move him. He's too strong. You felt afraid and slightly turned on. You couldn't deny the fact that Dark was attractive, but he's still fucking menacing.

"Are you going to make me?" He sneered, leaning in closer. You didn't say anything. He smirked smugly at your lack of response. "Thought not."

"I'm going to enter your mind and you will not fight me." He smirked as faint red pupils appeared in his eyes.

"Afterwards, I'm might just have to bend you over and absolutely ruin you." His breath hit your ear, invoking a shudder from you. You didn't want either of those things right now.

He had a psychotic grin on his face. He was enjoying every ounce of your fear. Your trembling body lay beneath him, his touch chilled your skin.

You couldn't stand the feeling of him being inside of you in any way. It felt wrong. His intentions sent shivers down your spine (Bodies aching all the time).

"Mark, help me!" You screamed, hoping he would hear you. You couldn't have this happen to you. Not now.

But nobody came.

"Are you so foolish to think that Mark could save you from me?" You felt uncomfortable as you remembered that he and Mark were so physically similar. Dark could fake being Mark at any time that he wanted. How were you to know the difference?

"What did you do to him?" You said in an accusatory tone.

"Nothing. He flew back to Cincinnati." Dark looked at you like you should have known that. His predatorial gaze returned. "Now we're going to be together. Forever."

Despite Mark's warning, you decided it was your last hope. "Wilford! Wilford please help me!" You hear the door open immediately and see Wilford, pink mustache and all.

"Dark, what are you doing to (Y/N)?" He gave Dark a disapproving look. Dark didn't move.

"Why are you-" He mumbled to himself with a confused look. "You will leave if you know what's best." Dark looked like he wasn't going to budge, but Wilford appeared to be the same way.

"Darkiplier, I'm only going to give you one warning." Wilford's eyes were completely pink. His voice was calm, yet his eyes were anything but tranquil. Dark and Wilford stared each other down, each daring the other to make a move.

"Are you going to make me, Wil?" Dark growled as he got off the bed.

"Do you need a reminder of what happened last time?" Wilford questioned back, crossing his arms across his chest. Dark scowled at him, but didn't say anything and teleported out of the room.

"Thanks." You stood up and hugged Wilford. He smelled like cotton candy, which made you smile. It felt good to have someone finally be gentle with you. You squeezed him slightly, wishing that he wouldn't let go.

He eventually released you and you noticed his eyes were back to brown. His hands were on the sides of your shoulders, his eyes focused on yours.

"Mark told me to protect you from Dark. If you ever shall need something, call for me." You wanted to believe he was harmless, but creeping suspicions of his true motives preoccupied the back of your mind.

Wilford lingered for a moment before leaving the room. You sat back on the bed, running your fingers through your hair. It was hard living in this situation. You never knew when Dark would pounce on you and Mark seemed distant. Now it felt like you were forming feelings for Wilford on top of all that. Just great.

You went to the room you had been sleeping in over this past week. It had a queen sized bed, a bathroom inside of it, and a dark wooden wardrobe. Cement lined the walls and ceiling, while the floor was a smooth grey surface.

You saw a smart phone on your bed with a note. The note read:

Hey, I got you this so you could text me when you need me- Mark.

There was also a second part of the note that was written in immaculate red pen.

Do not fuck this up- Dark.

You took a look at the contacts and Mark was the only person there. You texted him and asked where he was, just in case Dark was lying.

Moments later Mark answered and confirmed what Dark had told you. He apologized for not letting you know and told you it was an emergency at home. You replied and assured him that it was fine.

You sat on your bed, pondering about your next move. You wanted to avoid Dark at all costs. He terrified you and you were afraid Wilford or Mark wouldn't be there to protect you at one point or another.

You didn't want to dwell on it and start crying again, so you chose to preoccupy yourself with your new phone. You hopped that this would all go away soon.