Chapter 18: My name is Lupo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupo

Lupo: My name is Lupo, Are you single?

Meh: Yeah....

Lupo: So wanna Elope with Lupo;

Meh: I don't do elopement.....

Lupo: It's cool! but can you at least mingle with Lupo?

Meh: Nope, cause I'm afraid my aunt will know about it, as she can make my life go all jingle if I mingle.......

- Trishala. A.

(XD honestly I don't have any idea why I wrote this XD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*****************************************************

As I picked up the call, I was boomed by the voice of that person who annoyed the every cell of my body, I wasn't even expecting him to call late at this night......

"You think you can run away from me Kitten ;)"

"Sid!" I exclaimed, it was just like the olden days, he always used to be the first one to catch me wherever I run away from him, be it the game of hide and sick or running along, he is the first one to do so and I never expected him to find my new number, so how the hell he is doing that.

"No! It's not Sid, it's the detective Bloomy! So now tell me you evil women how dare you ran away from the dungeons of my mansion"

What! Dungeons, what the hell he is talking about, sure he sounds a little bit off, but it can't be possible, shit! Is he playing his cosplay acts with me again!

Man! When the hell he will decide to grow up.

"What are you talking about Sid! I don't even get a cent percent idea out of your meaningless talks"

"So are you trying telling me that you didn't commit your heinous crimes Kiwi?"

"Wow! Now you are not even listening to me" I faked a slow clap at him at the moment.

"Stealing my Pokémon balls and card series wasn't enough for you that you have to steal the set of those artificial beards that I had collected so preciously?"

"Are you telling me Sid that you were faking that beard on your chin, all this time, lol you are such a baby, what a man without a beard! Tell me Chickoo baby what secrets are you hiding from me"

"Trust me evil women! If you were in front of me right now I wouldn't even flinched the moment I kamehameha your sorry little ass"

"Did you have your Dragon Ball Z movie marathon again?" I exhaled sarcastically, he always had his strange love for his hero Goku and I mean it......he even had a whole wardrobe full of Dragon Ball Z goodies, games and videos......he used to tell me that it was his heaven and some part of it was correct, indeed it was heaven for every ten year's old boy back then.

"I warn you evil women come back right this instance or I will send my evil vampires to abduct you"

"What are you talking about Sid, this conversation is really getting hopeless and from where the hell you got a vampire"