Chapter 3: The potato🥔

"No! You can't be!" Screams Patricia in confusion.
"But...I am." Answers the queen.
"You ditched me!! And left me all alone in a bush!!"
"Please let me explain daughter."
"I am NOT your daughter! And I never will be!"
Patricia storms off hitting her face into a tree.
*Ouch!*
"Huh? Who said that?!" Asked Patricia.
"It is I the magical llama!" Said the llama.
"Oh sorry for bumping into you."
"No problem! Hey......you look familiar."
"I do? I don't remember meeting a llama."
"Hmmm... anyway, why you so poopy?"
"What? No I'm not poopy I'm just-"
"Yea you're poopy now tell me what happened."
"fine."
Patricia explains her story to the curious llama.
"Well then. You're screwed. Bahhh!" Said the llama.
"What?! You have to tell me what to do!! I don't know how to get out of here."
"Well I have heard around the castle that the queen had a daughter but the unibaby got stolen from the husband because they were fighting and then he created a new timeline where there was this place called earf and it is a place full of unicorns but they were different types of unicorns so the daughter would feel different. And he did love that daughter but he soon realized he needed money to take care of the unibaby but he couldn't because his money got taken away from his former wife, the queen, after she soon realized that he had taken the unibaby. So, he had to somehow make money. So he started to gamble for gold and he won! So he got in big trouble with some jelly unicorns, and he got taken away while you were just an infant unicorn. And then you were left there."
"What?! Slow down. How do you know!?"
"Because I may have or may not have seen it all."
"What?!"
"I used to be the servant of your father but after he left I was left homeless so I followed him."
"So you didn't get this from the castle?"
"Nope"
"And you didn't try to save me?"
"I did but a coconut hit me on the head so I fell back in the hole."
"Oh. Wow."
"Yea, sorry about that. But I really need to go now. If you need meh call me on ur coconut."
"Umm...ok?"
And then he disappeared. Patricia was still really weirded out. She went back to the castle but she couldn't get in since she didn't have a key. She then saw a potato rolling towards her. It was a huge potato. It smooshed onto Patricia and everything began to get dark.