💑Ethan Imagine One - Skate Park Meetings💑

Today was a sunny, blue skied day so you and your mates decide to head to the skatepark for some skating (obviously) you wore a grey tank top with the words "coca-cola" on it with some red skinny jeans and some casual black vans. You were having a bad hair day so you put on a black beanie and finally you grab your board (ignore the hello Kitty on the board)

After arriving at the skate park, you place your board on the ground but before you could skate off you notice two guys, particularly a black haired guy with black jeans on and a light blue jumper

After arriving at the skate park, you place your board on the ground but before you could skate off you notice two guys, particularly a black haired guy with black jeans on and a light blue jumper. He was hella hot, you quickly realised you were staring since he looked at you with a smirk. Your best friend Y/B/F walked over and see's what your looking at "stop drooling, start skating" she says pulling you away.

After skating for a couple hours, you stop for a break and notice that firstly, the two guys were still here and secondly, the guy who you thought was hot was walking your way. You sit up on the bench and he sits down "sup, my names Ethan" he says putting his hand out for you to shake, you shake his hand nervously "I'm Y/N, I skate" you say and then mentally you slap yourself for saying such a stupid thing "I could tell, your really good at it can I just say" he replies smiling.

After talking to Ethan for a very long while, you noticed your friends go home and especially notice that Y/B/F was walking off with Grayson, you found out that Ethan had a twin brother called Grayson so that's how you knew his name. You turn to Ethan and he is standing up "can I walk you home?" He asks, you nod and stand up picking up your board in the meantime.

Walking home, you and Ethan was talking some more "so how long have you been skating for?" He asks glancing at you and then at the ground "since I was like 8, I saw other people doing it so I wanted to try it and then I ended up loving it" (I just made up the age, it sounded like a good age) Ethan nods and then stops "let's see who can skate to your house the quickest" he says. You place your board on the ground and he counts down "three...two...one....GO!" And you both sped off.

Ethan arrives at your house first, you were behind him and you saw he was standing there with a smug look and crossed arms "I think I win" he says. You walk up to him and hit his arm "you got a head start" you reply with a smirk. You both walk to your door "thanks for walking me home" you say with a smile, he smiles back "it was my pleasure, thanks for being a good sport in the skateboard race" he says jokingly. You stick your tongue out "I would of won, you had a head start" you say.

He laughs and then leans down, it's silent, you notice him looking at your eyes then at your lips and then at your eyes again "c-can I erm kiss you" he asks with a stutter, you couldn't form words so you nod. He slowly leans in, looking at your lips and then your lips collide, it's slow at first but it quickens and turns into a mini passionate make out sesh. You wrap your arms around his neck pulling on the back of his hair, before it goes further he pulls away "wow, that was awesome" he says with a laugh.

You exchange numbers and say your goodbyes, you met a hot guy and got to make out with him....what a great day!

First imagine done!

Hope you enjoy!

Sarah 🖤