🍕Ethan Imagine Two - Getting To Know Each Other🍕

It was your first date with the cute guy you met yesterday, Ethan Dolan. You were so excited but you were also super nervous since what if you told him about yourself and he didn't like you afterwards? You tried not to think about that but it was always in the back of your mind.

For your outfit, you wore a black crop top with black leggings and a creme cardigan. Your shoes were creme pumps and your jewellery was a couple silver rings, diamond earrings and a love heart necklace. Your make up was a smokey eye and pinkish lip.Your hair was wavy with two pieces of hair in a braid.

You had just finished getting ready when your doorbell rang throughout the house, you walk down the stairs and head to the door and open it to reveal a very cute looking Ethan "He-wow, you look beautiful" he says looking you up and down

You had just finished getting ready when your doorbell rang throughout the house, you walk down the stairs and head to the door and open it to reveal a very cute looking Ethan "He-wow, you look beautiful" he says looking you up and down. You blush and thank him while walking outside and shutting the door. Ethan was wearing pretty much black, he had a black shirt on, black jacket and black ripped jeans but had white converses on. He looked hella hot.

You walked to his car and he opened the door for you and you got in "so where are you taking me?" You ask him after he got into the car "to my favourite pizza place in LA, Prime Pizza, you'll love it trust me" he says smiling. You nod "it sounds amazing" you say, Ethan nods and starts the car and he places a hand on your thigh. This night is going to be amazing.

You arrived at Prime Pizza and Ethan gets out and runs around to your side of the car and opens the door "thanks Eth" you say getting out. He takes your hand and you walk in and walk up to a man standing behind a computer "hey there, reservations under Dolan" Ethan says, the man clicks something on the computer and tells you both to follow him.

After getting seated and ordering drinks Ethan turns to you "so tell me more about yourself" Ethan says. This was it, if he didn't like what you said then it was over. You take a deep breath "I like to (insert what you like to do here), my favourite colour is Y/F/C and yeah that is what makes me, me" you say, he nods and smiles "that's so awesome, we have a lot in common, I like to longboard, my favourite colour is red and yeah that's about it" he says. You had so much in common you were so happy.

After eating, Ethan and you split the cheque after 5 minutes of you persuading to pay half of it and then you both head out "do you wanna go on a walk before we head home?" Ethan asks, you nod "I'd love to Eth" you say, he takes your hand and pulls you closer to him placing an arm around your neck and your arm around his waist.

You spoke about everything and anything, you laughed and joked and finally you stopped to look at the sun go down "thank you for an amazing date Ethan, you make me so happy" you say looking at him, he pulls you closer and kisses your neck lightly "you make me happy too" he says. He turns you around to face him fully and your breath hitches, he had the most beautiful brown eyes. He leans in slowly and you lean in as well, slowly your lips touch and then it gets passionate, you kiss for a bit and then you pull away.

After pulling away, you stare into his eyes and chuckle a little "that was...amazing, your great at kissing" you say not even realising what you said "thanks your great too" he says with a chuckle. He takes your hand and you walk back to the car and start to head home. You talked again on the ride back.

You get home and say your goodbyes, ending it in another passionate kiss. He drives off and you walk in feeling giddy and full of love, love for Ethan Grant Dolan.

I hope you enjoy!

Sarah 🦄