kill him

Hoodie's POV

I went to bed that night all i could think was 'her lips are so soft, I definitely know I love her now' all I wanted was one more kiss.

i sate up and looked at the time "you cant sleep ether?"  "ah! y/n." "sorry" "i-its ok, and n-no i can't sleep, i've got 1000 things going on in my head... s-so why can't you sleep?" i asked as she stated waking to sit next to me "just thinking, like you" she said, i looking away "about the kiss?" "yeah." "look i'm sorry i-i did that, i didn't mean t-" "Hoodie its ok. to be honest i liked it." she said as we stated blushing. she kissed my check and said goodnight.

Masky's POV

HE KISSED HER TO!! i got that sick feeling of jealousy but this time it was mixed with the urge to kill, i wanted to kill Hoodie, he needed to die! but i tried to put it behind me, luckily  we're going on a killing spree in the morning so that should help.

i hard him get up and i couldn't help myself. i slowly followed Hoodie as he went down to the kitchen to get a drink. i went behind him and smashed a chair over his back, but he got up and one thing led to another we had a fight to the death.

y/n's POV 

A lowed crash as if something was broken woke me up, Hoodie and Masky were gone, I didn't want to but I woke BEN up and we went down to see what happened. The site was horrible. they were both covered in Blood punching each other. As BEN and I got to the bottom of the stairs Masky had stabbed Hoodie dangerously close to hes heart and pined Hoodie to the wall with a knife in his hand,Hoodies gun was on the floor at the other side of the room. I ran at the gun, aimed it, and fired it. the bullet hit the knife throwing it out of Maskys hand,a i ran to the two boys punching Masky in the face sending him flying Hoodie fell to the ground breathing heavily and BEN held Masky down as he straggled. I looked back to see everyone in the mansion staring at us.

Hoodies POV

i got up felling so groggy, tired, in pane. "Hoodie! your up! thank god" a girl yelled "y-y/n is that you?" "yes i-it's me, i'm right here, i'm here, i'm here" she cried as she hugged me she was clearly scared, really scared which was odd for her "where am i?" "with Dr smiley" she said. I tried to get up but it hurt to much "Hoodie, stop you need to rest. You'll stay in my care for a few more days, to make shore your ok." Smiley said as he walked in "I gotta go now but I'll be back, ok? you'll be fine, ill be right back ok?" Y/n said then kissed my check and left. she was so worred it was cute but i don't want her to be soscared.

Masky's POV

"Is he up?" "Ahh fuck! Masky! And yes he's up, in pane thanks to you! But awake." She looks so cute when she's mad with her big e/c eyes and the way her voice sounds when she trys to yell but doesn't want to. She yelled my name snapping me out of it "it wasn't my fault!" "Well you said it wasn't Hoodies! So who's fault is it?! Mine?!" "Yes!" I yelled hardly letting her finish. I could see tears starting to form "thanks" she said before I could say or do anything she ran away.