Chapter 35

Sam and Cameron left us after we walked around for five minutes. They couldn't stand us for that long. 😂 Hayes and Nash and Eva all went in this one roller coaster and it was just Shawn and I left until they were done. The line was pretty long so we had a while.
"So Beautiful, what do you want to do?"
"Aww. Thanks. And let's go get ice cream. I am gonna pay," I said.
"I thought you said you were cold," he smirked.
"Yea. But ice cream is my bae."
"I thought I was," he fake frowned.

    "Sorry about that," I couldn't contain my laughter

    "Sorry about that," I couldn't contain my laughter. "I'm in a very close relationship with ice cream."
     "Geez. Like you couldn't let me know sooner," he joked and we walked to the ice cream stand. We both decided to get a large cone to split. We got vanilla and god forbid we DID NOT forget sprinkles.
     "Ready to dig in?" Shawn asked as we sat on a bench near the ice cream stand. "You better not freeze to death."
     "I'm ready. And I have your sweat shirt to keep me warm," I said hugging myself  with the overly large sweatshirt arms also hugging me. 
      "Then, take the cone from my hand and dig in," he thrusted the cone my way. I grabbed it and smeared a small bit on his nose and then yanked it far from him and began eating it so he didn't get revenge.
       "What was that?" He asked wiping his nose. He couldn't stop smiling and neither could I.

(A/N: his shirt tho)    As we ate, we got several text updates from each group and it turned out we were free for the next hour

    As we ate, we got several text updates from each group and it turned out we were free for the next hour. I was just fine with that. It was the fist actual date I had with Shawn. We sat on the bench and talked while we ate for 20 minutes until we both got bored of just sitting. As we got up, I heard a very shrilly voice shout.
    "SHAWN!!!!" I recognized the voice from anywhere. "WHO IS THAT?"