Thuggs love Michael Jackson luv story

This is my first story I have since I have been back on soo lighten up just a little and sorry for mistypes .

keyshia's POV:
I wake up to hear my mom yelling. Its 7:36 on a Friday morning. School doesn't start until 9. so I had lots of time. I got up anyway and went to brush my teeth and shower. I slipped on my underwear. I put my black skinny jean and a white and blue additas shirt. I slipped on my teal Jordans. I did my make up with the cat eye eyeliner and a swipe of my cherry lip gloss. I put my long black and brown hair in a high ponytail and left out the bathroom and went downstairs.

"morning mom" I said taking a seat at the island bar. "hey hun" she had said with temper attitude. " are you OK mom cause I heard you yelling?" "I I just f fine.." then she broke down crying. I quickly got up and went to comfort her. she pushed me off and started beating me. I cried and scream. She didn't stop. When she finally stopped I was coughing up blood. before I blacked out I saw my mom snorting up coke and leaving.
***hours later***

I heard nothing but low mummers and doors opening and closing. I feel nothing but pain everywhere on my body mainly my chest. I slowly open my eyes adjusting to the lighting in the room. I looked around the room. I was in the hospital. I saw a figure beside me with. they had their head in there hands on my bed. I kept looking at the person. I realized it was ray ray. me and ray ray never really had a good relationship

" ray ray" I said quietly. he whipped his head up. "Bunny" he said taking my hand. he calls me bunny because when I was younger I used to carry around a stuff bunny named Wreck. I know odd name for a rabbit. cut me some slack I was two. I did a sly smile. " how are you? are you OK?" he asked me. we may not have a good relationships but he still my older brother. " I hurt. a lot." I said talking a deep breath. I winced a little. Ray ray notice and buzzed in the nurse. "what happen bunny?" ray ray had asked me. I just shook my head bout to make up a lie but the nurse came in.

he had some long ass dreads tied up in band. his name tag said lewis. he was handsome. he looked maybe in his late twenties early thirtys. "how are you feeling miss Anderson?" he asked me in a heavy Jamaican acctent. I sorta shrugged "you had a nasty accident." he said. "is she gon be ight doc?" ray ray asked him looking at me. " yes she will be just fine but we wanna keep her here for a few days to make sure." he replied. ray ray nodded. "I'm just gonna put the meds in you will feel just fine." he said putting in the needle in my IV tube. he did a sly smile and left the room. I looked over at ray and asked him if I will see him tamorra. he nodded his head and said that he want to know what happened. "OK" I said barley before doesing of again. then darkness took over.

its short ik but I will update soon tell me what you think. vote and comment.