Chapter 2

I know I'm a little late but I have goin through some stuff so here is the next chapter love u guys

-rayrays pov-

It 9:30 in the morning. I came home for a business deal. I got up and went to do my normal hygiene stuff. When I came out the bathroom I had on this. (The pic is on da side). I let my hair stay down. When I head down stairs I see my mom smoking on the couch. I shook my head at her in went into the kitchen. When I got by the fridge I saw bunny on the ground with blood every where. I felt my go wide. That when my anger snapped. I ran over to my mom and took the weed away from her. She look pissed. She hates when people takes her weed. "What da hell boy? Have you lost your mind? "She kept screaming at me. "What did you too to her?" I yelled at her. She flinched cuz I never raised my voice at home. "To who?" She said with her Hands on her hips. "Bunny!" "Oh dat little trick. I didn't do nun to ha" she said rolling her eyes. I swear my eyes just went black. I must have blacken out cause next thing I knew she was scratching at my hand on her throat. I threw her down and went back to bunny. I picked her up and ran to my car with her in my arms.

(Skipping to da hospital sence)

The doctor and nurses took her to the back a few hours ago. I was pacing back and forth. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I look down at it. It was my nigga and boss Michael. I answered it.

(Phone convo)

R-sup mane

m-sup we got a drop goin on in a few minutes n we r going to need you here.

R- I'll try to be there

m- why try you know you got to be here You can fuck your hoe later

I felt my blood get heat

R- my sis ain't no hoe I'm at da hospital.

m- I'm sorry mane what happened.

r-my slut of a mom she beat my ha then gon lie about it I don do dat shit.

m- damn mane. I will come see ya'll when I get back

R- ight nigga 1up

M-1up

The we hung up. I wait another hour before the doctor came back and told me she was gon live. I know me and my sis didn't have the best relationship but i still love ha. He lead me to her room.  When i walked in there she had a bandage on her head. She had brusies on her arm.. i brought up a chair and sat by her. i looked at her and prayed she would wake up soon. I layed my head down by her hand." ray ray" I heard her  said quietly.

i whipped my head up. "Bunny" I said taking her hand. She did a sly smile. " how are you? are you OK?" i  asked him.  " I hurt. a lot." she said talking a deep breath.  i noticed she winced alittle and buzzed in the nurse. "what happen bunny?" i  had asked her. but i already knew what had happened. she just shook her head. Then her doctor came in.  I tune out of a minute then asked "is she gon be ight doc?" he said yes. Then the doctor gave her something in her IV then left. "will i see you tomorra?" Bunny had asked me. I said "yeah" then she dosed off to sleep. 

I left the room and walked down the hall to a cafateria. lucky me they were still open and they had Tacos. Im still a kid at heart when it come to Tacos. 

Yeah its short  ik but im working on it   Comment and vote   until next time say no to drugs and yes to tacos  lol im crazy ik   luv you cause.... and BTw im doing michael's pov