zero

Present Day

Countdown to 2015 : ????

* = required information

Name:* Harold Edward Styles
Age:* 20
Diagnosis:* Schizophrenia
Year Released: 2007
Year Returned: 2015

"Now, Mister Styles....You know why you're back here in this mental hospital, correct?" the doctor's voice dripped into the room, echoing off the walls. He could hear the smirk, the doctor was happy that Harry was back --- only because he knew how much pain it was causing the emerald hued babe.

"How could I forget?" He replied, tugging at the cuffs on each of his hands. He wasn't allowed to walk a few feet before the chains suspended him from going anywhere.

"It must be hard -- " the male with the clipboard asked, a single finger pushing the reading glasses back up his face. "Not being loved back, being rejected, and for those damn voices to come back?" he taunted the other, pouting, although Harry couldn't see it, he knew damn well he was doing it.

Fists clenched around the chains, jaw tight, eyes glowing with fury --- Harry couldn't help but nod and sigh. Getting angry at this moment wouldn't help anyone. It was hard, really hard.  "It's a shame the poor boy doesn't return the feelings, I mean, nobody would love a man who hears voices, who am I kidding?"

Harry winced, and let his head hang, before plopping to the floor.

"Welcome back, Harry." he chuckled, before shutting the door and locking it.

A tear slid down his flesh, slowly falling to the floor.

this is just a little preview of the future

edited ✓