The Roommate CH 3

I want to keep my stories pg-13 so I has to post ze sexy scenes on here xD

Sorry if it sucks Dx

______________________________

James’s POV

Elliot seems perfectly fine now; maybe he just had a mood swing. Either that or the spaghetti I made him, thanks to Rodney for going out to get food, got him to forget about whatever it was that was bothering him. I know how much he likes food so…no he seemed himself after he got up. It’s probably nothing to worry about…

I sat down next to him on the couch after Rodney walked out of the apartment in a huff, obviously mad Elliot beat his record. I looked over as he downed his food. His eyes had circles around them as always though he sleeps most of the day, his nose tipped up slightly, his mouth curved into his signature cheeky smile. He would be a good looking guy if he didn’t look so sickly, he was so skinny and pale, his hair was never styled properly; it’s still a wonder how he gets so many people in bed. Even I can’t get that many if I tried; not saying he’s ugly though just that he looks so sick. Sick like those druggies you see on intervention. He isn’t an addict so what's wrong? Even his voice sometimes sounds like he’s holding back something…

“Like what you see?” he giggled pulling me out of my trance. Why did I care? It’s not like he’s changed over the years. Why am I thinking about it more and more? I shook my head to clear my thoughts. “You don’t? Well that’s rude.” He huffed and placed his plate on the overstuffed coffee table before sinking in to the back of the couch.

“No no Elliot I was just…thinking. Sorry. I didn’t mean that.” I responded after I figured out what I had done.

“So you do like what you see?” he leaned over, his face an inch from mine, and grinned evilly. I face palmed. Why does he always have to catch those things? Why does he always have to flip my words? “Admit it James. You like what you see.” He leaned in closer making me jerk back, my spine now awkwardly against the arm rest. “Come on James.” He crawled towards me the grin somehow bigger showing every one of his teeth.

What is he doing? He’s going to attack me. Oh my god he’s going to kill me! He’s finally cracked! I took a deep breath. Dude. What the hell is wrong with you? He’s just being childish again. Relax. My self inflicted argument made me miss the fact that Elliot was now straddling my hips bending over so his face was a mere inch away. His warm breath caressed my face breaking my train of thought. Maybe I should just say I do and get this over with but then what? He’ll think I’m in love with him. Ha! That would be funny. And most likely very awkward seeing that it’s completely untrue. No I’ll just stay quiet and wait until his moment is over. Sounds like a good plan.

“I’ll make you admit it.” He breathed pressing his nose to mine. How? Tickle me to death? Oh please don’t. “Fine then.” He shot back a few inches; his face now looked determined. I groaned mentally, what did I do to deserve this? He’s probably going to slap me until I say so, torture me, and make me do things for him…well more so than he does now. He placed both his hands at the top of my jeans and pressed down as he leaned closer again. I jerked forward at the pressure and he obviously knew I was going to do that because before I knew it his lips were pressed against mine. I widened my eyes at him and tried to get away by pulling back but he followed. I was stuck between him and the arm rest with nowhere to go. Oh my god he’s kissing me! For real this time! What do I do? I restrained myself from not kissing back on instinct, what is this boy doing? He moved his cold hands up under my shirt to my chest. I flinched at his touch. He pressed his lips harder against mine wanting me to kiss him back, which was not something I was going to do any time soon.