Fragile Love CH 30

Probably my best scene so far, I think so anyways :P

____

This was the only thing I knew to get the pain away. Skylar turned my weak kiss into something on the lines of desperate, but still slow. I sank into him, giving in; our tongues intertwined, curling around each others as his hand trailed down my sides. My mind didn’t wander, didn’t scream at me. My body ached for this, my emotions, my heart. They can’t deal with this stress; I need this to take it all away. He pulled away for oxygen but hovered over my lips; my breath weak and shaky, his was deep and panting. His right hand snaked around me to place itself on my back, while the other trailed down to the front of my bulging jeans. He rubbed me once before unbuttoning me and continuing the kiss.

“Nnnnn…ah!” I gasped when two of his soft fingers brushed my hardening member; he continued the kiss on my neck as he grasped me in his hand. The pleasure filled me and I flung my head back, gasping when he stroked me in his clasp. The world around us seemed to blacken completely; we were the only ones in the world right now. His nose softy tickled down my throat and collar bone, directly to my left nipple; his tongue lapped at it making it harden and me arch my back from the building pleasure.

“Such a simple touch and you harden for me,” he smiled and sucked on my nipple before gliding to my right on, giving it the same treatment. “You will always be putty in my hands.” He whispered and pushed me down on the bed, making me sit. He went down to his knees, kissing me down my abs, past my navel to my exposed member; I gasped and arched my back as he took it in his hand and licked at it from base to tip. His mouth replaced his hand, closing my eyes as the warmth surrounded me. It seemed to travel through my entire body, making me sweat and pant. I felt as thought I was dreaming, that this was all my imagination.

“Gah…Sk…Sky..lerrr…” I moaned, panting at the rhythm of his mouth; grabbing his hair with both hands, going onto my tip-toes, and raising my legs before I burst in his mouth. My back arched as I moaned out my release, holding his head on me until I was done.

What did I do?

I let go and fell back on the bed, breath heavy and breathless as I tried to catch it. Skylar stood up, tracing his bottom lip with his thumb grabbing the excess cum, then licked it off with a seductive smirk; the sight alone got my dick twitching between my legs again. No I can’t do this, this isn’t right. I…can’t. Skylar pulled my jeans and boxers off completely and lifted his shirt up and off; my mind shut down for a second time as I watched him unclothe himself slowly, teasingly. “My turn…” He crawled on top of me, instantly shoving his thigh between my legs so I could feel his hardened self; I lifted my head to the side, begging him to kiss it. Which he did. He bent down and kissed me once then licked a few times up to my ear, he flicked the lobe with his tongue and I writhed under him, moaning.

He fell over with his back on the bed and pulled me onto him, making me straddle his waist. He still looked as perfect as ever, his pure skin flawless, his muscles nicely defined; I dragged both hands up his torso, feeling the hot skin until I reached his chest. I scrunched my fingers, scratching into it with my nails as I grinded my ass on his cock. I want him in me now, I need him. He moaned and grabbed my rolling hips; I dragged my hands back down so they were on his hips as I moved back so I was positioned over him. His hands snaked around and grabbed my ass and pulled my cheeks apart. I lowered down until I felt his moist tip; I don’t need to get prepared, I’m ready for this. More than ready.

I pushed down until I engulfed his tip. “Ah!” I gasped then whimpered; his hands gripped me tighter as he bit down a moan. I pushed down farther until I was comfortably balanced on my knees and began to move. I trust forward as I lifted then slammed back down making me yell to the ceiling; Skylar started to move with me, thrusting up when I came down, making the pleasure explode inside. My mind was now only focused on the pleasure that erupted through me, I didn’t once think about anything else. It was impossible. His left hand grabbed my hard on and stroked me with the rhythm I set. “Mmm…AH!” I gasped and whimpered when he thrust up to hit my prostate directly. I felt like I was going to explode right there but I held myself back, I want this to last longer. I want it to last all night. Skylar grinned and flipped us around, him now on top of me, thrusting in me hard and fast, hitting my prostate every time. Our bodies were already slick with sweat so our skin glided across one another’s. “Ah, ah, ah, ah,” I breathed at his rhythm, moving my body with his jerking movements. My dick swelled with my desire to release but again I held it back, Skylar was one to last a while and I didn’t want to cum this quick.

We switched positions again when he pulled out and turned me onto my hands and knees. He grabbed me around my waist with his arm and placed the other on my hip and he thrust in me again hard. I screamed out his name in pleasure and continued to pant and moan while our skin slapped against each other.

We stayed at it for another long while until I couldn’t hold it anymore. “S…Skylar…I can’t hold it anymore.” I whimpered, he grabbed my hard on and stroked me hard with his thrusts. “Ah, ah, AH! FUCK!” I screamed as I came on his hand in great bursts; Skylar pounded in me once more before he too, released inside me. We both collapsed after our orgasms subsided, I wrapped my arms around him kissing him breathlessly before I rested my head on his chest. We were both panting loudly for a while, recollecting what just happened. His arms were around me now, holding him close as I drifted off to a deep sleep.